ARK Digest Question Submissions!

Jatheish

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I have a couple related questions.

1: Are there any plans to add more types of elemental varieties to the Wyverns and the Rock Elemental? I mean, how could we not love having a dragon that shot scalding water, ice, a shot of lava, etc. And maybe things like Sand, Metal, Crystal, or Water Elementals? I mean, that would be incredible.

2: Are there plans to add more creatures that span specifically in scorched earth? Such as Griffins/hippogriffs? If so, when do you think we could the earliest we can expect them is?

• 3 months later...

1. Will tech tier have any improved navigation systems? Like punching in coordinates and your tek visor could throw up arrows on the hud to lead you to them, or something to that effect.

2. Can we get an improvement on electrical/pipe system? Electrical wires are taller/longer than walls/floors so lining things up is a nightmare. And getting irrigation from a far away river is difficult to line things like cookers up too. Maybe a more standard size for electrical, and/or half pieces?

3. Is there any plan to add a documented REST API for things like notifications, or any other info that may be pertinent so that we can set up our own services/apps to get notifications sent to us etc? Maybe a messaging API to message online tribe members from an app!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

My question is could you implement a trap, such as a tripwire that can activate doors, turrets etc with a passcode you enter into the trap. For example when triggered, it acivates or opens (give option on trap) items in certain range with the code 9682 etc. This would be nice for base defense when not online to ie close doors or activate turrets if another player steps on it, especially if you cannot get online for a while to defend against a raid. It also means generators could be activated to power turrets if it was turned off when going offline (to save fuel or something).

• 1 month later...

could we be possible get like a new type of vehicle or glider? i was think you guys to add a paramotor it's like a paraglider but with a motor i was thinking it would be like somewhat expensive to make due to making the motor and it'd be a great addition to just glide around the map it wouldn't be the purpose of gathering stuff it'd just be a fun item to use like the parachute but this time we can control it. also could we possibly get like more furniture to make house look more nicer instead of having to add a mod in on console? and possible like a guitar or flute for the instruments thatd be so cool for war bands xD i've also played ark since game preview release i'm a huge fan of your work could we also get different varieties for dragons? i think it'd be cool to have a "how to train your dragon" map kinda of feel and like viking structures? i've been waiting forever to ask you guys this.. haha keep up the good work

Nitrado server for Xbox One.  When will this be available?  

Will a save data option become available to keep dedicated servers from having to do a complete wipe once they are corrupted causing everyone to start from scratch.  This happens about every few months or so on any dedicated server I've played on...

Archived