Nitrado vs G-portal: Renting a server

I went from Nitrado to G-Portal and I'm happy with my decision. Although Nitrado has easier settings and mod-updating-system, G-Portals support is way faster, they always warn you when there's an update incoming and they don't update in the middle of the night (3 am). And best part: It is waaaay cheaper. A 10 slot server on Nitrado was 22 € ($ 27) per month and on G-Portal it's only 9 € ($ 11). Because of this I have my first cluster with Ragnarok and Aberration! :D 

• 5 months later...
On 1/24/2018 at 5:46 AM, DomiDarko said:

I went from Nitrado to G-Portal and I'm happy with my decision. Although Nitrado has easier settings and mod-updating-system, G-Portals support is way faster, they always warn you when there's an update incoming and they don't update in the middle of the night (3 am). And best part: It is waaaay cheaper. A 10 slot server on Nitrado was 22 € ($ 27) per month and on G-Portal it's only 9 € ($ 11). Because of this I have my first cluster with Ragnarok and Aberration! :D 

I’m sort of confused. Because I use Nitrado and I pay on $13 a month for 10 slots. I’ve checked out G Portal and it’s $11. But the more slots you rent, the cheaper it is. Like 34 slots on Nitrado is $30 but 30 slots on G Portal is $30 so Nitrado is giving you 4 more. 

Archived