Rex saddle bp

Ck93

Guest DJRone89
6 hours ago, MinhJoe said:

If you are on the Island then you should check out the swamp cave, that would be the best place for the rex saddle. The easy water cave as well as the dead island cave would give a rare chance of Rex saddles BP as well

I got a rare Rex saddle BP from a red drop with a ring so like you said, the swamp cave is a good spot as the cave loots emulate the normal supply drops but with a chance of better loot quality. Good place to get quality fishing rods too.

8 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

I got a rare Rex saddle BP from a red drop with a ring so like you said, the swamp cave is a good spot as the cave loots emulate the normal supply drops but with a chance of better loot quality. Good place to get quality fishing rods too.

Rex saddle is super rare in air drop but sometimes all you need is a little bit of luck =))

On 04/02/2018 at 4:37 AM, dennis12 said:

Try the trading forum or just keep hitting the caves

Unfortunately, the ark team does not take into account the hours dedicated to the game, just comments and participation in the forum, which in my understanding is a lack of common sense from the staff. In order to access the trading forum it is necessary to be more present in the forum and only then to receive the "green card of the ark".

7 hours ago, Orfew said:

Unfortunately, the ark team does not take into account the hours dedicated to the game, just comments and participation in the forum, which in my understanding is a lack of common sense from the staff. In order to access the trading forum it is necessary to be more present in the forum and only then to receive the "green card of the ark".

I'm in the same boat for a saddle bp and am literally working on my "green card" as I type.

• 6 months later...

Archived