If you haven't, be sure to vote! Let's discuss also.

anubis3691

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only playing PVE. In that sense i'm for it but only if the tamed ones will prevent wild ones from spawning. Under this premise i'd say make it 1 per tribe with a maximum of 3 per server as long as those tamed ones prevent the 3 wild ones from spawning. This way we could effectively get rid of wild titans and won't have to make as many (ugly) high wall / behemoth gate fences around our bases [emoji4]
We were building with gates long before the Titan, imo a wild giga if far worse than a passive until attacked Titan.
Or make some requirements before you can tame it?
Like 130 level characters with all tek engrams. So not every bob can tame them. [emoji4]
That's a great idea too. I like it. I vote Yes to this!
You already need to be level 100 to craft the saddle ? Isnt that enough lol ? 
No, not really because all it takes is one person to hit 100 in a mega tribe, then every server they own will have one. (I don't play PvP and that is pretty easy to see coming)
One more thing to ruin the game
Jpcab, how do you feel this would ruin the game? Please share your full thoughts!

21 hours ago, isu said:

HAHA.

Or just let only people with 130 level and all TEK engrams to be able to tame titans. :)

I reacted confused as there is no half good half bad reaction,this would definitely be geared towards tribes with a higher player count that can get tek easily but I would agree with it otherwise 

13 minutes ago, DeweyDecimal said:

I actually like that it's not permanent. 

Makes an event out of it. 

Well, it wasn't permanent...but it looks like it will be now. The results of the poll Jeremy tweeted came in showing a majority chose for a permanent Titan. I guess we'll see what happens. It'll definitely be interesting. I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling the backlash against the decision will largely outweigh the support it got in the Twitter poll.

2 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Well, it wasn't permanent...but it looks like it will be now. The results of the poll Jeremy tweeted came in showing a majority chose for a permanent Titan. I guess we'll see what happens. It'll definitely be interesting. I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling the backlash against the decision will largely outweigh the support it got in the Twitter poll.

I'm hoping they'll understand that the majority aren't voting in their own best interests. 

Instead of making it 1 per server. It should be 1 per tribe with the normal 3 per server limit. That way more than 1 tribe has access to the tame itself. This is an end game raid mount so for newer players the chances they will get to tame it is quite low. For pvp? Absolutely not. This should not be a permanent tame. They’re easily dispatched with a giga but in the time it takes for that giga to get to where the titan is it will be game over for most bases. On PVE that’s a tricky one. On the one hand. If they go with the 1 per server limit, you run the risk of 1 tribe owning it forever until it inevitably starves or someone kites something into the base to slaughter it.  

I’d assume that they’d rebalance the stats of the titans before letting us keep it as a permanent tame. 

I’d love to breed a titano though. Just to see if I can

i hate this idea. titans are an event. when someone tames one, you know that they plan on going on a massive raid just because of how shortly it lives and it’s whole purpose as a siege weapon.

if it becomes permanently tameable, it needs a massive nerf and some major requirements to keep alive. it should be something that dies within a day or two if you don’t keep constant food in its inventory.

should NOT be breedable. if you can’t breed a griffin, you definitely shouldn’t be able to breed a titan. 

this just really screws with the game. i hope this doesn’t become a reality. PVP will be much less fun for me.

On 1/23/2018 at 1:36 PM, anubis3691 said:

What's your thoughts on it? Personally I think the Titan should be perm for pvp. But if only one tribe on pve can have it, I don't think that's a great idea, that may just encourage pve kiting.

Terrible Idea. Defense is so much weaker than attack as it is without this change. Would need rebalance. 

1. No platform saddle for titan

2. Cant be healed by veggie cake

3. Has a rage mechanic like giga.

23 hours ago, Varanus8 said:

I'd say one per tribe, 3 per server tamed or wild. They should still be minimum level and not transferable as well.

Wild titans benefit the server in the form of massive xp gain per kill. I definitely do NOT want someones tame to replace that opportunity.

They could just do 1 per tribe (and 250+ dino slots like i said earlier). The amount of tribes on any given server that will have the level and resources will be like what.... 6 maximum?

Terrible Idea. Defense is so much weaker than attack as it is without this change. Would need rebalance. 
1. No platform saddle for titan
2. Cant be healed by veggie cake
3. Has a rage mechanic like giga.
I agree with 2 and 3. 1 I don't like, PvP wise I can understand, pve well that would take the fun away. Perhaps a more strict building policy for it? Like no more than X turrets, you'd never be able to build over it's head or tail so it'd always be able to be hit idk that's my opinion.

1 minute ago, anubis3691 said:

I agree with 2 and 3. 1 I don't like, PvP wise I can understand, pve well that would take the fun away. Perhaps a more strict building policy for it? Like no more than X turrets, you'd never be able to build over it's head or tail so it'd always be able to be hit idk that's my opinion.

I shouldve clarified, my suggestions are for pvp only. 

And those videos showing how easy a titan goes down is meaningless. The titan walked into a swarm of wyverns and gigas. OFC 5+ highly breed gigas are going to kill a titan quick. 

Whew and here I was worried about those poor poor alphas with armies of highly breed gigas. I mean f!ck the smaller tribes as long as those alphas are okay amirite guys! .... yeah...

as somebody who played/plays mainly pve a very clear no, no need for that, just another hugh renderlag somebody tames as statusobject. no possibility (we want to talk about) to kill it and give other ppl the possibility to tame one their own too. so we have to make them 1) not tameable at all or 2) more then one tameable per server. worse case is if they block new titan spawns, they are best possibility to lvl gigas/wyvern and chars. 

1 hour ago, Spaxx said:

you are kidding me? This Game has serious problems... and we talking about poop like perma tame titans?

I didn't know the entire company stopped what they were doing when Jeremy tweeted that poll.

They're working on the TLC pass...which addresses many of the "serious problems" players are frustrated with. They've been asking for input from players on the TLC pass. The Titan is part of the TLC pass. They asked for player input on one aspect of the TLC pass...basically a QoL feature. So yes. We talking about poop like perma tame titans. Briefly.

Archived