• Announcements

• Jatheish

Note for players regarding Ascension (please open terminal/tribute before ascending)   02/04/18

With the latest server update on PC (v276.493), if you're going to attempt ascension, before doing so please make sure you've opened a supply crate/transmitter/obelisk/ basically anything terminal/tribute inventories. It's a temp workaround to characters being lost when ascending whilst we're investigating character issues further.
LeSchaft

Dedicated Server "Cannot invite friends because game session has ended"

Jump on this morning to see the server doesn't load past "primal game data", which like half the time me and the other three guys try to join it doesn't let us anyway, it'll sit there loading for a while then just go back to menu, that's been an issue for as long as I can remember.

I go down to the basement to reset the server and console, once that's done I hit invite and it doesn't allow because the session has ended, reset console two more times, first time same thing, second time same notification (cannot inv friends because game session ended) but a few minutes after the button doesn't even register.

Honestly totally love this game, literally invest days into it at a time, but we sausage around with this server poop way too often man, like how long has the game been released now and there's still consistent issues with joining and restarting the server.

At that I'll add we haven't used this console for anything but ark dedi server for my brother and I and a couple other guys, we don't claim to be experienced with these sorts of issues, bought the console second hand in great condition maybe theres something wrong with it, but I honestly doubt it, if anyone can provide some insight we'd appreciate it worlds, or Arks in this case.