What are some good rock drake stats for stealing more drake eggs?

mackyishere

44 minutes ago, mackyishere said:

So my drake got 6k hp, 1200 stam, 330% melee unleveled. how should it be leveled for stealing more eggs?

We run about 10-12k hp, about 1500 stam and then melee. The stam run method is part of how drake spawn gets broken. So fight your way in reducing the number who will swarm when you grab an egg. grab your egg and fight your way out. Killing the drakes refreshes and recycles anyhow. We also use our drakes for farming reaper queens too.

I just use any level drake, 2k stamina and dive bomb straight down the spine towards the skeleton at the bottom in the river where the drake pits are easily accessible - swoop in, camo, same nest everytime.  I steal, run and return to the middle of the pink waterfalls in the no rad zone drop the eggs off and return.  In the couple of minutes it takes to climb back up, drop the eggs and return another has spawned.  Rinse and repeat until we get good levels.

3 hours ago, MirageUK said:

I just use any level drake, 2k stamina and dive bomb straight down the spine towards the skeleton at the bottom in the river where the drake pits are easily accessible - swoop in, camo, same nest everytime.  I steal, run and return to the middle of the pink waterfalls in the no rad zone drop the eggs off and return.  In the couple of minutes it takes to climb back up, drop the eggs and return another has spawned.  Rinse and repeat until we get good levels.

that is how you get a glitched spawn, bc drakes will end up in bad places and stuck but still within spawn.

Ohh? What do you mean by glitched spawn?

I haven't experienced any issues myself yet but I do get the egg and get out before any other drakes get near to attack.  I swoop down from the waterfalls directly to the skeleton, go invisible as I swoop in, bypass the first area and go to the first nest on left on the ledges above. Unlatch from the nest walls, switch off camo, jump from my drake facing out of the nest and as the stamina regens I grab the egg, jump on drake and boost glide straight back out to the skeleton and up the waterfalls to our base above first waterall in the no-radiation area within the radiated zones.

12 hours ago, MirageUK said:

I haven't experienced any issues myself yet but I do get the egg and get out before any other drakes get near to attack.  I swoop down from the waterfalls directly to the skeleton, go invisible as I swoop in, bypass the first area and go to the first nest on left on the ledges above. Unlatch from the nest walls, switch off camo, jump from my drake facing out of the nest and as the stamina regens I grab the egg, jump on drake and boost glide straight back out to the skeleton and up the waterfalls to our base above first waterall in the no-radiation area within the radiated zones.

Wow this guy has it down to a science 

On 1/25/2018 at 9:19 AM, MirageUK said:

drakes that agro you will glitch into walls as zones de render and such. causing nests not to refresh or be stuck with possibly crap stat eggs. One of our drake pits has only about 2 eggs that refresh now the others all glitched. And the ones there are same crap egg over and over.

11 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

drakes that agro you will glitch into walls as zones de render and such. causing nests not to refresh or be stuck with possibly crap stat eggs. One of our drake pits has only about 2 eggs that refresh now the others all glitched. And the ones there are same crap egg over and over.

QFT. Or you get a decent Rock Drake stuck inside with decent stat.

They also will bear the same color as well, not just stat.

Just go down there with 20k hp 2.5k stam and 500% melee 90 saddle Drake and slaughter every Drake you meet. You can easily kill 6-7 Drake at once with 2-3 150-190 in the pack and come out at about half health. Clear one trench, heal back on flower, then an other, then repeat. Eat low level eggs and keep high level ones, or keep both if you want to tame basilisk. Go back up when about 75% weight or out of suits. 

You just have to know where the closest flower is. And have a light pet with high regen, because sometimes you pass 4-5h there, and high capacity low regen pet might be a problem. Too much consecutive down time. Nameless are a problem sometimes there. 

16 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

Just go down there with 20k hp 2.5k stam and 500% melee 90 saddle Drake and slaughter every Drake you meet. You can easily kill 6-7 Drake at once with 2-3 150-190 in the pack and come out at about half health. Clear one trench, heal back on flower, then an other, then repeat. Eat low level eggs and keep high level ones, or keep both if you want to tame basilisk. Go back up when about 75% weight or out of suits. 

You just have to know where the closest flower is. And have a light pet with high regen, because sometimes you pass 4-5h there, and high capacity low regen pet might be a problem. Too much consecutive down time. Nameless are a problem sometimes there. 

lol dem stats!!!! where u get them golden eggs man? That clearly aint official.

Curious where people are getting the good saddles?  No luck for me from the surface drops and the last crunch in the upcoming patch notes they said they would be ADDING the drake saddle to loot tables on aberration, is that all the drops so even the crappy cave ones or adding it in general?  So confused...

1 hour ago, Paroxyde said:

Official PvE 221

It was a 175 x) it has better stats than all my 190-185s. Also used her (It's a girl!) to kill alpha Rockwell last Sunday. 

that is a freak there man. we got prob 50 over 175 and nothing would get close to that.

50ish levels puts most of our better ones around 11k hp 1500 stam and 530ish melee.

Archived