Recommended Rex stats + saddle armour for Broodmother.

Guest DJRone89

Guest DJRone89

After so many months of server corruptions, I finally have a stable rented server, and now prepping for the Broodmother. I’m currently breeding Rex’s.

I’m not too worried about post hatch stats because I’m always looking to improve those but a ball park figure would be great, and what are your recommended stats going into the fight after levelling? Preferably beta Broodmother.

Also, does saddle armour rating significantly help? I have an ascendant blueprint with 124 armour.

FYI my server consists of me and a few friends so mature rates are highly accelerated with 100% imprints guaranteed - as long as you’re on the ball.

Gamma can be taken down with 20 wild tames and normal saddles. You'll probably sustain some losses, but it's about making the point.
Beta would probably require something like a journeyman saddle and preferably a few generations into breeding.
Alpha, while not a difficult fight, does come with quite a lot of HP on the boss. While you don't need 20/20 perfect tamed/breeded rexes for this fight, having mastercraft or better saddles, combined with properly raised rexes should be sufficient.

Might want to include some healing piggies and a Yuty if you want to do it with Rexes.
You really don't need the best of the best for beta and alpha broodmother, but you're going to need some dinosaurs that received some investment however.

You should look into Megatheriums as well for Broodmother.  They get a huge damage buff any time they kill a bug, which stacks with their already passive buff to bug enemies.  They aren't as tanky as rexes, but you can stuff em w/ cakes, giving them better effective HP than rexes overall.  Just something to consider if you're planning to farm Broodmother.  

Guest DJRone89
45 minutes ago, Cran3s said:

I solo run Alpha Brood and Alpha Ape on official PVE. My rexs were 80-90 saddles. The stats at the time were 25-30k hp and 600-750% damage with 1 yuty. The yuty had 25khp 100+ saddle and 3k stam. I would assume you could run gamma and beta brood or ape with rexs 20-25k hp and 500-600%dmg and 1 yuty.

Brilliant, I was aiming for 25+ HP and 600% melee so it’s good to know.

Archived