Is there even a single PVE server not near/at dino cap?

WolfBrink

8 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

you cant try to setup by taming x amount of dodos just before evo event starts (because it'll be at tame cap again as soon as event starts), when you have enough - kill the dodos and instantly download boss dinos.

Yeah but people keep their eggs incubating with low timer so that they hatch the second someone frees up some room.

We all agree, they have to do something with PVE.

Either they don't care, they don't think they can, or they think everything is fine as long as people keep playing.

WC, we might be still playing, but that's because the game you made is one of the most awesome game people have ever played, but we are growing so big of a hate on you as a company that I don't think you have any future when ARK dies. And I really hope you don't. Giving always absolutely zero words to legitimate complains for the game we love has caused a lot of pain and should not be ever forgiven.

13 hours ago, DarthaNyan said:

Can try to setup over a period of time, doesnt have to be instantly. Would have still been better than complaining on forums. Imo.

Not necessarily a complaint topic even though the situation does suck. I took shot at maybe someone knowing a server # that hasn't been affected by the tame cap yet. Any outlet is worth a shot. Taking 2 minutes to make a post could save time in the long run.

Archived