Where the maintenance what’s going to happen with the baby dinos

Meimoo

31 minutes ago, LPTF said:

When it comes back up it *should* be at the same in-game time as it went down, give or take a 40-min rollback.

The trick, when you're breeding, is that you have to sit there constantly monitoring the network to see when the server does finally come back up, so you don't miss any imprints or feedings or whatever.

which is great at 1am to 4am depending on where you are, another well executed plan Wildcard, how hard would it have been to post this announcement at the load in screen to let people who don't frequent the forums......

And obviously no warning about it before so how many people are going to lose their characters or lots of resources just being transferred in or out of those servers....
Great job again...
Jat has been tweeting about these maintenance schedules for like the past 3 days.. and before anyone says "but I don't use Twitter blah blah" it has been posted about 1000 times in these forums the devtracker website where it shows everything said by any dev on any media outlet.

2 hours ago, anubis3691 said:
On 1/22/2018 at 10:09 PM, Heliastein said:
And obviously no warning about it before so how many people are going to lose their characters or lots of resources just being transferred in or out of those servers....
Great job again...

Jat has been tweeting about these maintenance schedules for like the past 3 days.. and before anyone says "but I don't use Twitter blah blah" it has been posted about 1000 times in these forums the devtracker website where it shows everything said by any dev on any media outlet.

never seen that but did look at it today, kind of a lot to read through to find any important posts, have you actually looked at it?

it's easier to check these forums daily I suppose but my point really was most people just want to play the game not spend time on a message board. seems like having a message at joining the day before would eliminate a lot of frustration for players, surely not an overly complicated idea...

never seen that but did look at it today, kind of a lot to read through to find any important posts, have you actually looked at it?
 it's easier to check these forums daily I suppose but my point really was most people just want to play the game not spend time on a message board. seems like having a message at joining the day before would eliminate a lot of frustration for players, surely not an overly complicated idea...
I agree with you, and I'll apologize for such a negative comment to you. Every day it seems we as a community complain about the same things lol.. they hear us, they have proven several times they come in and read our forums and even reply sometimes! I think we just get to impatient and think everything should be a easy fix.. even though most of us don't even understand the first thing about making a game. There's gotta be a reason tho, they don't do things the way we suggest sometimes. Who knows..

On 1/22/2018 at 9:15 PM, Meimoo said:

I am breeding 4 wyverns and the maintenance just kicked me off. When it’s done is it going to leave off where the imprinting is or is it going to mess up I am printing I have yet to miss any time on an imprint so far

If the server is down then technically time essentially stops until the server is restarted, if that makes any sense.

Archived