Dino stat multiplier calculator?

MIGhunter

Is there a calculator or anyone know the formula to figure out how stats change based on the multipliers?  I'd like to use

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=#.#

However, I'd like to know how much each level will give without trial and error.  Also, are these multipliers actually able to use decimals.  I see posts where ppl say to use 1.5 but will 1.5 work?  Also, if 1.5 works, will 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc?

This setting will multiply per-level increase of Health (Index 0 indicates at 1st stat which is health) and yes, you should be able to use decimals.

How it works:

Lets look at the rex's stats - wiki. The setting in the question will affect "Domesticated" per level increase which is default at 5.4% (with PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=0.2 being default as well).

If you change PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=0.2 to, for example, 1.0 then tamed Rex will get 5 times more HP than usual (27% of the base value) per every point you spend on its HP.

For example:
Level 1 tamed Rex has 1100 HP,
if you level it at default values once you'll get 1159.5.
If you level it once with multiplier at 1.0 then Rex will have 1397 HP instead.

Note: changes to this setting are retroactive.

5 minutes ago, coldino said:

The ARK Smart Breeding tool covers this. You can setup a creature in the stat tester and then adjust all the multipliers in Settings. To get started you can even import your current .ini file.

Ya, I'm using it.  I just don't see how to use some of it.  Like what is TameAdd, TameAff and how do they differ from WildLevel and TameLevel

9 hours ago, MIGhunter said:

Ya, I'm using it.  I just don't see how to use some of it.  Like what is TameAdd, TameAff and how do they differ from WildLevel and TameLevel

Yeah, this is a little confusing. The four headings relate to the four different stat multipliers and translate as:

TameAdd = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add  (multiplier for each domesticated level added)
TameAff = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity  (gained when something is tamed)
WildLevel = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild (simple multiplier for stats in the wild)
DomLevel = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed (simple multiplier for stats when tamed)

...at least, this is my understanding but it seems to work out. You can verify by changing config in single player mode and then importing the Game.ini.

On 23.1.2018 at 12:13 PM, coldino said:

Yeah, this is a little confusing. The four headings relate to the four different stat multipliers and translate as:

TameAdd = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add  (multiplier for each domesticated level added)
TameAff = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity  (gained when something is tamed)
WildLevel = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild (simple multiplier for stats in the wild)
DomLevel = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed (simple multiplier for stats when tamed)

...at least, this is my understanding but it seems to work out. You can verify by changing config in single player mode and then importing the Game.ini.

Mostly correct.

TameAdd = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add  is a multiplier for the additive bonus that a creature gets after it is tamed (a relevant bonus is only existing for damage and speed. HP and torpor get a small bonus without any real impact).
TameAff = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity  is a bonus that depends on the taming-effectiveness and is applied after the additive bonus. It only affects damage, and for some species food (the latter has no real impact on gameplay, e.g. the daeodon has no bonus on food)
WildLevel = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild affects the gain per wild level
DomLevel = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed affects the gain per tamed level you apply

The default values are mostly 1.0, but for HP and damage they are different. You can see the default values in ARK Smart Breeding in the settings if you click on "default values" in the settings.

Archived