Vulture, Dimorphodon, Troodon, Pego, Microraptor - Base defence

Sorca

Hi guys

I know there has been tons of topics but honestly they don't help me much since they're either about shoulder pets or no one compares vultures vs dimorphodons head on.

I have a hidden base. Its hanging under a structure. A Giga or Titan cannot get to it so only flyer dinos can. And grappling hooks. And maybe a thylacaleo.

The base exist of 3 floors and a mezzanine level. The lower floors are filled with turrets and a hatchframe of turrets so basically two layers of turrets. In these rooms I want to add pets for defense.  Troodons are hands down the best in most situations however the problem with this base is if the floor gets blown away the troodons will most likely just fall? same with the pegos also and the microraptors. However The micros can glide slightly so imagine they could knock the guy of its mount if he is close? 

Now they will still be of value if the guy is standing on the ground with a rocket launcher blowing the floor away? But for air defence, which would be best between a vulture and dimorphodon group? which should be most useful in a situation like this? or should I use a few of both? How will an Onyx compare?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived