Dinos you just feel bad about killing :(

Nickoli1900

3 minutes ago, banggugyangu said:

Tangent... I have an aberration server with the difficulty turned up to 15 and wild Dino Stat growth at 6x normal. The first time I logged into this server, the very first thing I saw was a scorpion stinging a dodo. The dodo was fighting back (not sure why this was happening) and killed the scorpion. (dodo was a level 430, scorpion was level 15.)  after the scorpion died, the dodo walked 2 steps then passed out.... I picked berries and tamed it.. It was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed in Ark... Period.... 

I wish I could spam this with nothing but laughing faces

1 minute ago, AVENGED said:

I avoid killing Mesopithicus, Doeds, Lystros, Jerboas, and Otters. Will go out of my way to protect them too. 

I used to avoid killing Diplodocus, but after one pushed my Giga into the water and drowned it, I now kill them without mercy. 

Just wait until a meso kites a giga to your stone base so it wipes everything you have.

Bulbdoggies, doedels, beavers, bears, dodos, lystros. Maybe also some other herbivores, but not parasaurs. I hate them. They keep luring carnivores to me.

On my Aberration server I protect the small herbivores from the carnivores around my base. I want it peaceful in my green zone area on the second floor. Carnos, raptors, ravagers, scorpions disturb the peace. 

On January 22, 2018 at 4:47 PM, AdligerAdler said:

Bulbdoggies, doedels, beavers, bears, dodos, lystros. Maybe also some other herbivores, but not parasaurs. I hate them. They keep luring carnivores to me.

On my Aberration server I protect the small herbivores from the carnivores around my base. I want it peaceful in my green zone area on the second floor. Carnos, raptors, ravagers, scorpions disturb the peace. 

I don't think I could cope with killing a bulbdog, lol. They remind me of my english bulldog. I have a base full of them. Doeds I feel super protective of, when they go into their defensive ball, like "please stop picking on me" and a pack of carnos or whatever are ganging up on him, I go into mother bear mode and start whooping ass and taking names, lol. It reminds me of a kid getting beat up in a school bathroom and that's not happening on my watch. xD

Archived