pvp insided then wiped

Kylir10

So me and my gf play with a few close friends and my sons (There mum wont let them on much but they do play).

A tribe of younger players who we had been talking to for a few days got wiped. We offered them a spot with use with the option to stay or farm and build there own base with a 50/50 split of the farming mats.

After a day 3 of them left because they wanted to "piss about" on doing so they insulted me (I couldnt care much about that been called lots of names in games) Then tehy insulted my gf and worst of all started talking poop about my 3 year old son. Not to sure why they felt the need to over a game.

Anyway 2 of then stayed and I thought it was going ok, then I started to see things was going missing. Players items and mats. They both asked to leave 2 days ago. i was fine but felt somthing was up. Being a nice guy i unclamed some tames for them and they went off. One of this kids called tyebucko decided to try and greffe us. We ofc killed him with turrets. We then found a hided stash in our own boxs out in the wild with so much of our missing thingsturrets poly fur and so on. We decided to take our items back. thias ofc mad him angry and he went and got a guy called Russell_Hewson to come over and meat run our base and tames. From what we got told by russell he paid him with real money to do so. Russell said he is part of SC, its nice to see that people will just jump right in and wipe a small tribe that was just trying to help some out without even talking to hear there side. I have screen shots of the loot that the insiders stole from us and of me giving them tames.

My kids and gf are a little upset, i mean we got hit before and all that but this was a low blow, by people that we was trying to help.

I'm trying to rebuild now but lost so much our friend lost her baby giga on her birthday and quetz. yes its Pvp but killing babys of a little tribe by mega tribes to mne this is a act of cowards.

i cant offer anything at all but if you see tye on your server please make sure you dont allie with him or his tribe.

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, Kylir10 said:

So me and my gf play with a few close friends and my sons (There mum wont let them on much but they do play).

A tribe of younger players who we had been talking to for a few days got wiped. We offered them a spot with use with the option to stay or farm and build there own base with a 50/50 split of the farming mats.

After a day 3 of them left because they wanted to "piss about" on doing so they insulted me (I couldnt care much about that been called lots of names in games) Then tehy insulted my gf and worst of all started talking poop about my 3 year old son. Not to sure why they felt the need to over a game.

Anyway 2 of then stayed and I thought it was going ok, then I started to see things was going missing. Players items and mats. They both asked to leave 2 days ago. i was fine but felt somthing was up. Being a nice guy i unclamed some tames for them and they went off. One of this kids called tyebucko decided to try and greffe us. We ofc killed him with turrets. We then found a hided stash in our own boxs out in the wild with so much of our missing thingsturrets poly fur and so on. We decided to take our items back. thias ofc mad him angry and he went and got a guy called Russell_Hewson to come over and meat run our base and tames. From what we got told by russell he paid him with real money to do so. Russell said he is part of SC, its nice to see that people will just jump right in and wipe a small tribe that was just trying to help some out without even talking to hear there side. I have screen shots of the loot that the insiders stole from us and of me giving them tames.

My kids and gf are a little upset, i mean we got hit before and all that but this was a low blow, by people that we was trying to help.

I'm trying to rebuild now but lost so much our friend lost her baby giga on her birthday and quetz. yes its Pvp but killing babys of a little tribe by mega tribes to mne this is a act of cowards.

i cant offer anything at all but if you see tye on your server please make sure you dont allie with him or his tribe.

Mate it is time to move to unofficial. I am sure you can find a friendly pvp servers and with boosted stats. You can raise wyverns in hours instead of days, same with tames that take 10 to 15 minutes instead of 4 hours. You'll enjoy it much more. Takes away much of the grind to leave you more time for playing the game, doing caves, bosses, breeding stats, etc.

dang man im sorry that happened to you, I just started playing two weeks ago and signed up for the forum to stay up to date with the game, but I saw your post and feel your pain when stranger in need, needs help but you don't think they would be thieves just like in real life situations and it ends up happening, im playing on an unofficial server to get the hang of it with my buddy whos a great strategist to teach me the ropes,but not prepared for things like this, but i hope you and your gf can stay in this compelling game and make a better outcome then the first, ignore those ignorant people who have no life and enjoy your positive time playing a great game that fits your guys forte.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is why Ark is Toxic. People just dont care. I was part of UC an even than Mega tribes Pissed me off. They dont stop growing they dont stop taking servers... Ark would be allot better if the devs some how held tribes to a 5 server building limit or made it so you can only go to a certain number of Servers. As for killing babies and passive tames it is defiantly a low blow especially since your small. I have a tiny tribe now all we had were low lvl starter tames and a group of SC came to server and blew up our small stone base killed all our tames and took what turrets we did have saved up from a previous wipe on us. An I don't want anyone to say you were probably building on a SC server because I have a list of all the well known tribes servers also Ik the alphas of the server. I know me personally if a tame is on passive and its a smaller tribe I try to KO it if I wanna see if it has stuff or If I have a Use for the Saddle. If its a equally size or bigger size tribe than yea give em hell lol. Sorry this happen to you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived