Official abberation 216 alpha rockwell dead

bigfishrob

Just now, SmokeyB said:

What you want a medal? Your well late to the party, everyone and their dodo has killed rockwell by now, there is videos all over you tube about it, real clever using shotguns no-one done that before lol 

Nah just joking well done lol 

My Dodo hasn't yet...
Still  breeding them to get 1000% melee.

8 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

What you want a medal? Your well late to the party, everyone and their dodo has killed rockwell by now, there is videos all over you tube about it, real clever using shotguns no-one done that before lol 

Nah just joking well done lol 

Wasn't trying to advertise something as new tactics smarty pants. It is just to answer the question u always get asked about beating a boss..what dinos u bring? What did u use? 

On 1/20/2018 at 7:54 PM, bigfishrob said:

8 players. 8 drakes. 2 reapers. Alpha rockwell dead. Used shotguns for dmg. Reapers for distraction tanks. 

https://gyazo.com/9afbb5df0752476a34750d633371eda4

Holy poop congrats! 

We are far from it but that’s great to see. I had been hearing that bred mole rats with excellent saddles work well too. Since they are basically similar to the Rex with dmg output/imprint. I ho early haven’t seen it put to the test but would like to try it. 

Lol I’ve yet to do any bosses since new servers and you’ve done em all haha! :) badass

Archived