Is my rock drake good, average, or bad?

AdligerAdler

• 2 weeks later...

It really depends on what you use it for. For bosses you want high hp, and we need some for fast meat transport, poly transport etc. 

For you reference, my best pre-imprint stats are: best hp 7198, best weight 688, best melee 300, ofc on different drakes =D

Usually the lvl190 egg is the trash... at least in my experience. But you absolutely cannot get a D-I-L-O-this-drake-is-born-with-10k-hp-without-imprint drake if you dont go for the highest level eggs.

Forget about it. The drake is history. I jumped down a cliff and disconnected shortly before the drake touched the ground. Lovely moment. Seems it fell through the map. Never saw a death message in the tribe log. Been searching but nowhere to be found.

Now the wait for the drake nest fix continues. This s**t should have been on the priority list and fixed within a week. But nope we have to wait several weeks. No one on my server can get a drake. Of course no basilisk either.

15 minutes ago, Sokkpuppet said:

Had a couple disappear like that when you get back on whistle follow and it should appear

I was whistling like crazy. Nothing worked. It was vanished. I had tames on island vanishing before. Were on wander and not in a cage. 5 beetles just disappeared. I assume they fell through the map somehow. Never saw a death message in tribe log. Seems when something falls through the map there is no death message.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, AdligerAdler said:

Forget about it. The drake is history. I jumped down a cliff and disconnected shortly before the drake touched the ground. Lovely moment. Seems it fell through the map. Never saw a death message in the tribe log. Been searching but nowhere to be found.

Now the wait for the drake nest fix continues. This s**t should have been on the priority list and fixed within a week. But nope we have to wait several weeks. No one on my server can get a drake. Of course no basilisk either.

And I thought noone ever had problem with disconnection and lose stuffs playing this game since there aren't that many threads specificly complain about that, and the devs dont seem to care since they dont give complete solution for it.  I know this thread is almost one month old but I can't resist not to comment. I stumble upon this thread while looking for info on stamina drake used for stealing egg.

Actually disconnection is the worst enemy in this game. I can survive the harsh weather, I can defend my drake being ganked by a few wild ones, I can execute my plan taming a lv 150 dino far away from my base, but if I dc in the right moment, I will lose my stuffs, or dino, or just panic.

Why can't the dev give us protection when DC, like STAYING MOUNTED on the dino, but even that could be problematic because then the dino wont be able to defend itself even if set to neutral, against wild dinoes.

Even if there is not much complain, I bet DC is the number one reason people lose stuffs or dinoes in this game. People just suck it up.

Archived