Non-Dedicated Experience Ruined

Incure

So, in the new "Ark Aberration DLC" there are tons and TONS of new content to see and discover. new creatures, new items, new areas. Though it also comes with it's many dangers....

BUT, me and my dad are playing alone on a non-dedicated server by ourselves and we have experienced problems with the incredibly annoying: "Getting to far away from the host, get closer to the host player" message (Keep in mind that my dad is the host of this server).

Everytime he flies into the "Blue" and "Pink" areas i instantly get teleported to his exact location, not to mention the fact that if i am on foot in the undergrounds, and he's above me, i literally get DRAGGED across the map, going through various rocks and crystals, and sometimes end up in the irradiated water leaving me to die from "Cnidaria".

This was not a problem on "The Island" as we just set the "Host Distance" slider up to something like 10.000 or so... and i do not seem to find difficulty in travelling far away from him in the green and overgrown areas in "Aberration". 

I really really REALLY want to explore on my own in Aberration, but with this obstacle in the way i'm afraid it is impossible.

If some have found a way of exploring freely in a non-dedicated server on Aberration, then please... help a fellow survivor out.......

Archived