pvp Ark Nerds PVP Aberration 15x Server. S+/AA/Stacks + ALOT MORE. UK Based.

Fifakingz2580

Ark Nerds PVP Aberration Boosted Stats Server (x15 at least).  S+/AA/Stacks + MORE.  UK Based.

Platform: PC

Map: Aberration

Mode: PVP

Version # Newest always (reg updates)

UK / EU Server IP:  82.145.62.7:27116 (add it into server faves via steam or search for 'Ark Nerds Aberration' within Ark).

LOW Ping.  NOT experienced any lag.  Rented (by myself) Hosted UK Server with LogicServers.

Slots: Max players = 15 (might increase depending on interest / demand).

24/7 server.  Discord = ArkNerds

YouTube Channel.  TheGentlemanBadBoy

Why You Should Join:

• 24/7 Player Dedicated Unofficial Server.
  • Do you enjoy building bases / towns and enjoy PVP...? This is the server for YOU.  ALL the fun bits without all the boring bits.
  • Friendly and helpful admin on the server.  Hidden Starter packs around map.  Trade with admin.  Friendly Server Administration! The goal of the server Admin (me = Joker ingame) is to make sure you have a fair and fun time on the server.  There is no tolerance for abuse of power.  Ask admin for a welcome / starter pack or visit the COMMUNITY CENTRE at the PORTAL to help get you started and keep you safe (has running water and the basics for starting out).  Server suggestions welcome.
  • Survivors from all regions of the world are welcome!
  • Boosted Stats! The game stats and values have been upgraded on the server to make things more fun.  Can't give exact numbers but it's around x10/x15.  Give it a try and see you if like it! XP buff & weight buff so no more getting encumbered :-p  The settings are modified to make it fun and rewarding.  It is intended to be less of a grind.  Enjoy!
  • Events! COMING SOON to the server! These are available to anyone and will have in-server rewards.
  • PVP battle arena.  COMING SOON to the server - Being built SOON ! This is available to anyone and have in-server rewards.  See picture.
  • Maze! COMING SOON to the server - Being built SOON ! This is available to anyone and have in-server rewards.  See picture.
  • Zero Tolerance for complete base wipes on server.  No one likes their hours of hard work and effort to be demolished in minutes, raiding is allowed of course, but you are not allowed to completely wipe someone's base or kill passive tames without a good reason (couldn't be avoided).  Online only raiding at present but might change in future (If a raid is deemed harsh I will take action and put you in a worst position than them LOL).  No Saltyness PLEASE.
  • Barter Store / meeting place! COMING SOON to the server! More details to follow.
  • WE NEED YOU !!!

After being on several PVP servers and having Ark on the PS4, I decided to start My own PVP server (I bought a expensive gaming laptop just to play Ark on PC lol), I  did run the server on a backup PC...  But got tired of issues so have purchased a hosted server at my own expense.  I am looking to start a Youtube channel in the future so if you would also like to be a part of that then join.

This is a PVP server and is perfect for noobs or any level of player. 

Mods ( = 24)

• Automated Ark
  • Future Evolved
  • Platforms Plus
  • Pillars Plus
  • Structures Plus
  • Extra ARK 2.0
  • Awesome Teleporters
  • Grappling Flare Gun (works on Aberration)
  • GlassMetal
  • Utilities Plus
  • Death Helper
  • Super Spyglass
  • Steampunk
  • Castles And Keeps
  • Eco's
  • Bridge
  • Platforms Anywhere
  • & MANY more.

* If any server connecting probs (mods / time-out etc) then 'end process' IGFXEM MODULE in your Task Manager and try it again (known Ark / Intel issue).  I've not had to do this for a long time with server so I think it has been patched by Wildcard*

Any issues report it to me (Joker - Server Admin (Find me Green Hair and I might be painted as Superman LOL).

Server live NOW.

Theres a little surprise hidden within building (nofoundationsneeded).  No clip is also active.  Come join.  Recruiting players / tribes NOW !

Archived