Setting up a server.

I need some help. I’m trying to figure out how to travel to other maps. I have one Playstation set up as my server and I’m not sure what to do once I get to the obelisk. All I can find is a transfer to server page that has no servers and no upload character option. Can anyone tell me what to do? Do I need a second Playstation to run the dlc maps? Can you cluster PS4s? Does the host PS4 need to have the dlc’s or do I need to ascend to have maps show up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know, you can't cluster two PS4 servers together. You would have to upload everything into the Obelisk, shutdown the current server, start the new server up, go to the obelisk to download everything. Its a lengthy process and probably not what you're looking for. You can setup Ark Clusters with hosted servers.

5 hours ago, GingerTheGreat said:

As far as I know, you can't cluster two PS4 servers together. You would have to upload everything into the Obelisk, shutdown the current server, start the new server up, go to the obelisk to download everything. Its a lengthy process and probably not what you're looking for. You can setup Ark Clusters with hosted servers.

Thanks for the response. It appears the option to upload to server is missing that’s why I was curious if I was doing something wrong all I get is an option to transfer to another server but when I open the list no servers are available. Am I in the right spot I go directly to the obelisk and open the little pedestal.

Archived