2x event started yet? (Favor from strangers requested)

Adwel

A little pre-planning can go a long way, eggs take anywhere from hours to days just to incubate and prepare, no one would deny the fact that getting the MOST out of the events would be to have them staged and ready to go, to take advantage of it, enjoying its "uniqueness" more. since they do not come so often. having something notify what is going on in advance would actually be beneficial to people. now, when someone is working or having other in real world issues, they can decide if investing the time to make full use of the event is doable. I can site several games that do have an advancement calendar that does work for them well and has for years, but I probably do not have to. the point being, this system has been useful there and should be considered here.

IVE been on the forums every saturday morning from australia complaining that theres no set time
schedule events, its full release, we all paid, all main content is out, 

do it
Yep... And about 10000000 other people. Pretty sure WC gets the idea by now. Perhaps they are more focused on getting things fixed that the other 10000000 people complain about, on Monday morning after the events.

1 minute ago, anubis3691 said:
17 minutes ago, calimuscle said:
IVE been on the forums every saturday morning from australia complaining that theres no set time
schedule events, its full release, we all paid, all main content is out, 

do it

Yep... And about 10000000 other people. Pretty sure WC gets the idea by now. Perhaps they are more focused on getting things fixed that the other 10000000 people complain about, on Monday morning after the events.

thats the kindve deflection id expect from my ex.

this issue as far as what i know, and from what ive read around the forums is really simple to do, compared to the exceedingly difficult issues that other people comaplain about eg: duping (which was claimed to not exist in full release) but eh.

thats the kindve deflection id expect from my ex.

this issue as far as what i know, and from what ive read around the forums is really simple to do, compared to the exceedingly difficult issues that other people comaplain about eg: duping (which was claimed to not exist in full release) but eh.
Did you just refer to me as likeness of your ex? Was she cute? Does that mean I'm cute? Are you in a workabout way calling me cute? I think we're both guys, and if that's the case I should tell you, I don't exactly follow that path, but I greatly appreciate the compliment [emoji16]

If you want people to play your game, then every weekend there should be at least a 2x gathering rate. With everything that's gone on lately in the game with Dino caps etc I understand the need for less maturation events, and by extension tame events. But to take away gathering, when it has no other purpose then to make your game more fun and enjoyable (especially for the people who work 9-5 during the week and cannot give this game the attention it needs, or deserves imo) then you're only doing a disservice to yourself.

I've seen it start as late as 11:00pm, in fact the first 2x after Ab released it did. EST. Right as my tribe finished building a giant stone pen by hand, as the farming dinos were about to finish taming:Jerbmad:

But yeah with servers being down, that would take priority. WC could wait til tomorrow, they could also extend it to Wednesday. They usually leave it on well into monday afternoon anyway, im not worried. B patient 

2 hours ago, anubis3691 said:

Did you just refer to me as likeness of your ex? Was she cute? Does that mean I'm cute? Are you in a workabout way calling me cute? I think we're both guys, and if that's the case I should tell you, I don't exactly follow that path, but I greatly appreciate the compliment emoji16.png

no to all

• GP locked this topic

Archived