2x event started yet? (Favor from strangers requested)

Adwel

Has the double xp weekend event started yet?

Does it say "2x maturation" ?

If possible, when the event starts, it would be mighty appreciated if someone could reply here when it does and specifically, if double Maturation (breeding) is on.

(At work and cant check and need to notify peeps if so)

Huge thanks ahead of time!

1 minute ago, GP said:

If the events were planned then you'd all be complaining just as much because it was late.

Well... there is the option of a planned event and it not being late...

If it's an .ini-file change it should be very simple to write a scheduled script that changes it - can't think of anything that would prevent automation of it meaning it wouldn't be too hard to keep set times.

4 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I think the real issue here is that you are all taking the Evolution Events for granted while they should be special. Just play normally and if there is an event, enjoy it and if there is not, there is not. ;)

I'd like to agree with you here and have been outspoken about so many Evolution Events but it's also kind of WC's fault. I mean what has there been? 3 weeks without an Event in the last 6 months? You keep feeding the pigeon's every week, they will start already being there waiting when you show up. 

10 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I think the real issue here is that you are all taking the Evolution Events for granted while they should be special. Just play normally and if there is an event, enjoy it and if there is not, there is not. ;)

I dont have any Problem without Events (raised tusos mosas and gigas with 100% imprint without any events) but i wana know it 1 or 2 day before it starts! For such a professional "big" company its a poverty certificate!

The event is rly good.. Also the breeding.. As some ppl work and dont have the time to breed a drake other then weekend .. So i understand ppl love event for the ppl that have a life next to the game :) and dont use around 245 hours over the last two weeks..

For me i dont care about the event but again it is nice to know when it is comming.. It can cut off alot of time on breeding and farming..

2 hours ago, GP said:

If the events were planned then you'd all be complaining just as much because it was late.

So maybe turn them on on time? It's not like you have to put the whole team working for a week to turn them on... I mean it's like we have to thank Wildcard for doing the basics... And no I'm not talking about the event or taking it for granted, I'm talking about being on time with schedules, providing decent support or fixing game breaking stuff like character loss... Don't take me wrong I love the game and the content the studio creates, but they fail constantly at the most basic stuff. 

1 minute ago, Crazytheman30 said:

If i know @Jatheish there are working on something atm . And thats why nothing turn on atm .. It is nothing new .. Sit back and relax :D All will come as normal unless something is wrong :D

The main thing is communication.

"Hey all, just a quick fyi for anyone anxious to see rates turned on, were looking at a small delay due to X, we will keep you informed!"

-That took me approximately 30 seconds to type...

;)

• GP locked this topic

Archived