24/7pvp [US] Rag and Center cluster MODIFIED DROPS

there is no admin unless someone repeatedly breaks the rules. the rules for the servers are no raiding on weekdays and no pvp right next to bases. pvp is allowed away from bases anytime. i will talk to everyone in the server and see when the best time to start raiding on fridays, probably in the evening sometime and raiding will go on until sunday night.

both are fresh servers so wont raid until next weekend to give everyone time to get ready

I believe its around day 10 of the *NEW* Center server on the Redvirus server. There is also a Ragnarok server clustered with it that has been around for a few weeks. High taming and gather, increased player stats. 121 max player level, 300 wild dinos. Dinos are very well balanced and not OP. There is ORP, and there are ZERO ADMINS! There is no worry of admin corruption here because there are none :) advanced bullets are reduced from 9 to 3 gunpowder per bullet! (Thats 1/3 the grind!) and turrets are also reduced in cost but not too cheap. 

Drops are modified and the host has found a happy medium for the loot so that its great but not rediculous. Drops have some very practical items that are nice to have but annying to make like mindwipes and (fairly rare) -> kibble.

Search “redvirus” to join a BRAND NEW CENTER SERVER with most base locations still available, and also have Ragnarok at your disposal! We need players, and in my extensive experience these server settings are absolutely GREAT :) 

Archived