Unraveling the Mysteries of the ARK!

Jatheish

1 hour ago, Ij999 said:

So will there still be dossiers released, maybe like every other week instead of every week? Similarly, will there be a dossier release tonight?

Also, did you just confirm Basilosaurus b0ss?

Pretty sure that he did. That's some nice info.

At least they're working on getting our unreleased creatures in the game! (Cause I legit have no clue what this note means?)

Just now, Ij999 said:

Yeah that's def a Basilosaurus confirmation. Which makes the wait for new dossiers all the more worth it.

I just hope that these few weeks they take off will allow them to accumulate the last few dossiers, however many that maybe, and release them in bulk (like three a week for the last few weeks of their release, like how they used to be released) so that we don't have to wait any longer after the fact. As well, this will give them more time to release these new-dossier'd animals.

They could even do multiple dossier reveals at once :D

But yeah, I'm hoping maybe 3 every 2 weeks? That sounds decent enough I hope.

31 minutes ago, Ij999 said:

Well it's not half-way confirmed, it's fully confirmed, just doesn't have a dossier. Similarly, Gorgonopsid is fully confirmed, as was Iguanodon long before it got its dossier.

I was a bit sad about hearing that there wont be dossiers for a while, but then... YOU CONFIRMED BASILOSAURUS YOU GLORIOUS DEVS THANK YOU

whoa whoa - we're still finalizing =P or am I just saying this to taunt you :^ )

That's a half confirmation if I've ever heard one. Not that I think for a second that they won't add it eventually, but let's not jump the moon before the cows come home.

Thank you devs to showing that i was right :D. Why? After i found a one dead and frozen human dead body in winter biome i was so suprized and showed everyone what i just found. So we started to think and hope that ARK devs has some plans to suprize us with different riddles, eastern eggs etc. That would be a good idea that before you can enter to boss arena you should solve some riddles and you will get a proper GPS cordinates and pin codes which will open the cave doors etc. Keep up ARK devs good work and you have freedom to suprize us :).    

The first thing I thought when I saw the illustration was "Ooooh are we getting a Chinese dragon and guardian lion at some point?" but then I thought about it some more, and I'm guessing they're just the artist's renditions of a Raptor and a Sabertooth. Nevertheless, these explorer notes are a good change of pace, and I'm interested in seeing more from them.

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:
8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Sadly yes, so my vote goes toward some type of seal and daeodon now that we know basilosaurus is confirmed and yes hopefully nothing else like the leech or jellyfish

Basilosaurus confirmed wooooooo

But other than that nooooooo

Sincd no more dossiers for a while

Dossiers monthly maybe?

Ambulocetus should be the seal

aNd noO MONthLy evry other week

Oh look, maybe now people can shut up about the Basilo. And to those complaining about Dossiers not being weekly... Really? Go look at the backlog. We're good for a bit. The Explorer Notes, the special chests that seem to go with them, and the Ruins have got to be some of the most exciting things being added to this game. Add to that the Boss Arenas and you've got some serious story telling opportunities coming. Can't wait!

13 hours ago, Ij999 said:

So will there still be dossiers released, maybe like every other week instead of every week? Similarly, will there be a dossier release tonight?

Also, did you just confirm Basilosaurus b0ss?

Who cares... It's about time they put all the animals in the dossiers they have already released in the game..  I want me a big beaver and dunkltoesis  and tree climbers... also we need an alternative  to mammoths Imo.  

1 hour ago, AlphaZombicus said:

Oh look, maybe now people can shut up about the Basilo. And to those complaining about Dossiers not being weekly... Really? Go look at the backlog. We're good for a bit. The Explorer Notes, the special chests that seem to go with them, and the Ruins have got to be some of the most exciting things being added to this game. Add to that the Boss Arenas and you've got some serious story telling opportunities coming. Can't wait!

No, you will never get anybody to shut up about Basilosaurus. Impossible.

Not really anybody is complaining about dossiers not being weekly. Yeah, we're saddened by the fact we won't be getting these awesome new critters revealed to us, but the fact they're implementing more creatures in the game per update definitely makes up for that. In a way it's a win-win for us and the devs. They get to spend more time finalizing creatures and rough drafting new ones, and once they start getting caught up they can start revealing the last bunches of dossiers. We get more creatures in a smaller amount of time, and they get to get caught up on homework, while slowly beginning new projects.

13 hours ago, Brodart said:

Translation:

When I woke up four nights have passed. I start to decided which path i should take. If I return, I would definitely look after my family (my family would question me?); if I die, I wish i could die helping others. Demons and monster are everywhere, and they’re all very fierce. I was so afraid I couldn’t even sleep. I tried to take detours everywhere, but I couldn’t avoid them. The plantlife are also strange as I couldn’t recognise any of them.  Though I’m a thousand miles from home, I’ll need to find my way home eventually.  This is the heaviest burden of all.

Yes, thanks for translating that.  

Im looking forward to finding these notes and piecing some of the stories together.  I am very much excited about starting to learn more about Ark and what the future holds for us.