Losing Items After Rockwell

Doth

Not tested but its probably like the overseer where if you stuff the dinos on the platform (there is one in front of each boss) they get blurted out (for overseer its volcano top, guessing rockwell does the same to the summon area by drake scar). 

I do not know for sure but there is a teleporter pad in the boss arena.

56 minutes ago, Doth said:

I'v heard you lose all your stuff after you beat Rockwell and ascend but I have seen videos where people keep everything. Was it just some rumor I heard or is there something specific you have to do to keep your stuff/tames?

Only thing we lost was a couple light pets. they seem to be buggy going in and buggy coming out.

Only light pets got lost for me, i did it on official pvp.

You will respawn with your gear at the bed of your choosing and all your dinos will be returned to the spot where you summoned the boss. (Which is very much stupid, we used the terminal in rad zone to teleport, had to go back all the way to retreive all the dinos). 

1 minute ago, TracerBee said:

Only light pets got lost for me, i did it on official pvp.

You will respawn with your gear at the bed of your choosing and all your dinos will be returned to the spot where you summoned the boss. (Which is very much stupid, we used the terminal in rad zone to teleport, had to go back all the way to retreive all the dinos). 

That's what I saw in the video I watched. They put beds by where they went into the boss fight. Thanks for confirming. 

• 11 months later...

Archived