Update Killed My Dinos D=

Psych0P3nguin

So, with the ps4 update happening last night. I couldn't sign on in time to feed my rock drakes. 7 GB update on 3 mbps speed is brutal. Unfortunately that's the fastest I can get where I live. Not here to recommend any changes, because nothing that can happen on Official servers to fix an issue with timers during updates without messing everything up. Just here to vent. While feeding my baby ravager, I noticed to unclaimed baby rock drakes under our floor. Finally got to them, and took pictures and sent them to my tribe. After 30 min my tribe said to claim them as no one said they were theirs. Better mine than dead right. Well I signed off, and had just got 10 venom and put into bins for tribe. SHouldve been able to last the 6 hours until I woke up to imprint and feed them before work, but the update stopped me from getting on before having to leave, and they starved about 30 min after I would've gotten on, but about an hour before another tribe mate could get on. Such an unfortunate event, they were my first two rock drakes. Not the way I wanted to get them, but still sad none the less.

7 minutes ago, ArkRage said:

This is why people need some sort of warning an update is due. Just a simple "refrain from raising after [insert date here] until the update has landed," has gotta be better than nothing..

That'd be nice, but depending on the people who hatched the egg still might've died in my possession. Even giving a server notice "Update going live at this time. Prep your dinos being raised."

My friend has the same issue. Takes him like a week to do a normal update, extremely slow net speed where he lives. AT&T. Only thing available.

I have a alt account with a character in his tribe for these situations. Perhaps you can talk one of your friends into doing the same. All they would have to do is log on, reset timers, feed Dino's if needed and log off.

Archived