Multiple Characters on same server ?

Wikus

Hi everyone ,

My question is for the following scenario: Unofficial Xbox One server on Nitrado.

Can I have multiple characters uploaded and switch between them ? For example , play with character 1 , uploaded it , create new character , play with character 2 , upload it as well etc. untill I have let's say 4 characters uploaded. Can I then switch between them by downloading any one of them and play with anyone of them on the same server and Ark as I wish ?

The reason for this is , last night my tribe mate lost his character.  He had to completely start over. So I want to create a bunch of "backup characters" as I have time so that if I loose my main character than I can download another one I have and just continue with another one I uploaded.

make a new dummy account, you are garaunteed to lose our character this way so many sketch things can happen. For instance, if you load in another character and your other one is dead it will auto delete the character whom is dead. No prompt to ask if you would like to delete it, just poof gone. Then you go to base and your character is still in tribe laying on the floor lol.

8 hours ago, flamron said:

Wrong. I’ve left a character in the ob for nearly 24hrs. I pulled it out just to be safe before the 24hrs. 

I'm unofficial so maybe it's different, but on our cluster I have several characters that have been arkes for weeks. They lose their items after 24 hours, so I reccomend not trying to hide blueprints that way.

• 3 months later...

Archived