Cross server pregnancy

oxSOVEREIGNxo

9 hours ago, Laxionne said:

Hello...

Nope im curious too!! 

How to we get pregnant?

How the pregnant stage works?

How long would the baby grow up ?

I'm guessing you're just lazy and didn't read one of the 10 posts on this in this section of the forum.

1.  Get a reaper queen below 2,500 HP.  Shut your charge light off.  It should glow pink now.  Let it aggro to your person (dismount and remount or dismount and hold a shield up).  It will sniff you then impregnate you.  You'll be left with 10HP after so be safe.

2.  You have 12 hours of being impregnated to gain exp.  killing stuff and getting the killing blow gives XP to your baby.  You get a counter at the bottom of your screen showing time left, XP and Levels gained.  52,500 XP is max and gives yor baby 75 extra levels above the level of the queen that impregnated you.

3.  At the end of the timer, the baby reaper bursts from your chests.  It will aggro to you and anything around it.  The person who got impregnated needs to use a reaper gland to get 5 minutes of being safe from attacks.  Need to have the gland effect on you at birth to imprint on the baby and use a gland every time you go to feed it.  It will aggro to everyone and everything else during the 8 hour baby phase.  Only the birther can feed it.  Once it's juvenile it acts like any other raised dino.

1 tick of radiation kills the baby in your stomach, avoid that.

there's other tricks to raising, stop being lazy and do your research.

39 minutes ago, Sardonyx said:

Before I get pregnant with a reaper, I was wondering if the pregnancy carries over if you transfer servers? Looking for somebody who has actually tried rather than assuming one way or the other, thanks!

Unconfirmed for official... But i can confirm that Yes on my unofficial cluster xferring with a gestating baby will completely destroy the baby once loading character on different server. (Aberration to Island, and yes i have all my dino xfer settings enabled)

• 6 months later...

Archived