Road to Bio-Luminescent

Bluesyfern445

Once at the lower mushroom forest with the rivers, follow a river south. Make sure you're paying attention to not getting aggro from anything, otherwise a moving equus should be enough to outrun them. When you find the end of the river (whichever one you choose), go towards the other river. You'll be in a forest with large trees. From there, there exists a dirt path which can be followed all the way down to the lake in biolum. The path itself is relatively safe. Biggest threat would be megalos (I think they can outrun a equus) and nameless, but before exiting the fertile area I'd turn the pet on. Everything else can be out-maneuvered unless you get surprised by a pack of ravagers. 

Hopefully that description works for you. Just keep the biolum to your right or left and the dirt path should be easy to spot. 

1 hour ago, Bluesyfern445 said:

I can't find a safe route to the Bio-Luminescent area. I live at the Fertile Lake. Any suggestions? I also have an Equus, if that's helpful.

There is a very quick path. Find the river from the shore of the lake, the area that's near that single gas vein at the coast (i think its 21.4 44.2, i cant remember). Go up the river that has the silica pearls, and when you reach the big river, go left. This place is pretty safe-hug the right wall until you find the path that loops around the cliff, then go directly south. You should reach biolum

I would use a good ravenger. They can jump and their turn radius can juke any carnivore. Go down the stream that is on the opposite side of the big metal structures and the waterfall to the river. Go right when you get to the river and when you get to a swamp go through it a bit and turn left and walk through a small patch of those tall fat (I think redwood) trees. Then just go straight and follow the next river straight till you get to the waterfall that leads into the blue. Then turn left and follow the cliff a short distance and there will be a slope that leads into the blue. 

I would have recommended a ravager till the day that server lag got it within chomp distance of a megalo.    Helpless to watch as it held it up and slowly bit it to death.

Spinos are what I recommend.    If you're on a decently levelled spino and wearing a hazard suit, -nothing- can hurt you in the blue zone (and not much in the red zone).    The only thing that even aggros you are crabs, everything else just looks and says "nope".

Rock drakes of course are the end goal, but Spinos are pretty easy to get till you can start your drake egg hatchings.

Archived