Aberration

Monica9692

How bout they take a break from adding more stuff to the game and fix bugs that have been around since EA?

For example, reporting spots on the island that dinos glitch through the map yields no action at all.

But hey we got a fancy new map!

Myself and those that I play with will not spend a cent on any dlc until they atleast appear to be using some of their resources on fixing old bugs rather than creating their next cash cow.

6 minutes ago, edskelly said:

How bout they take a break from adding more stuff to the game and fix bugs that have been around since EA?

For example, reporting spots on the island that dinos glitch through the map yields no action at all.

Myself and those that I play with will not spend a cent on any dlc until they atleast appear to be using some of their resources on fixing old bugs rather than creating their next cash cow.

I couldn't agree more.

3 hours ago, edskelly said:

I hope you aren't holding your breath

Archived