how to make it so you auto unlock engrams in your nitride server

tjonesy222

When I started my nitrado server i wanted the engrams to auto unlock and so now ill be telling you how to make this happen on your nitrado server for xbox,pc or ps4 servers.

So first if you want engrams to auto unlock make sure that you are under general then turn on expert settings and save changes now under the settings tab there should be a tab called expert settings you click that now there should be a slide box that says gameusersettings.ini change that to game.ini now scroll all the way down till to the bottom click at the ned of the last setting there and hit enter and type bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=true this will allow you to unlock every engram at your level when leveling up but if you spam something into like stamina the screen will be filled with the learning of the engrams also when you reach level 100 or higher you will unlock all the tea engrams i do not know how to fix this but if you use this be aware of that. Also make sure your server was stopped when you changed the settings in the game.ini and if your server is stopped there will be an option to save changes. This is all you need to know if you want to make your engrams to auto unlock in your server. Let me know if this was helpful and bye.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

First of all thank you for this but it is a bit confusing as I am trying to setup my own Nitrado server.  Can you be more specific as to what levels these open at, do the words come up on the screen, does this boost exact things or do I get to change that?  I need more information.  Basically, I need the code to automatically unlock all the engrams per level, which would include all the engrams by level 150 say?!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

P0eT1K I am still learning at this myself but there is another way to auto unlock engrams multiple different ways. One way is the way TJ above mentioned. But there is another code to add to game.ini files, Here is a example code you can use.

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHelmet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0) 

This would auto unlock the TekHelmet at level 0 meaning it would be unlocked the moment u or someone spawns in. If you would like to unlock at a certain level then change the 0 to the number best suits you. I also have a Nitrado server but mine is on ps4 unofficial pc session. The server Name is Dreamcathers 1000 on Ragnarok if anyone would like to check it out. Like i said i am in the leraning process myself although i have had my server for a year i learn something new every day.  Also i would like to add if you repeat this code for each item you would like to unlock you can then add multiple items and at certain levels if you wish. Hope this can add the others great info to help make the community of server owners maintain good servers. Good luck all and take care. I will add another Example code i have used in my server to unlock multiple items. Keep in mind my server is very boosted so this may not fit everyones needs. 

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHelmet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekChestpiece_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLeggings_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBoots_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGauntlets_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeiling_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRamp_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPillar_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRoof_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_Sloped_Right_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_Sloped_Left_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCatwalk_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGateframe_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGate_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGate_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGateframe_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFenceFoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRailing_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeilingWithTrapDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLadder_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekStairs_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ShieldTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShield_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekReplicator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTransmitter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGenerator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTeleporter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_UnderwaterBase_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_UnderwaterBase_Moonpool_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCloningChamber_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TurretTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLight_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrough_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Bed_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_MegalodonSaddle_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_MosaSaddle_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_RexSaddle_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=10)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_RockDrakeSaddle_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tapejara_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGrenande_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSniper_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRifle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WeaponRadioactiveLanternCharge_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

• 3 months later...

What most videos and message boards do not include is once you have all the code imputed you also need to have bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams=true along with bautounlockengrams=true

so remember after you spend an hour or 2 copy pasting code just to find out you think it isnt working here is the fix.. 

bautounlockengrams=true

bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams=true 

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=”EngramEntry_Campfire_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=2)

example in link

http://prntscr.com/kilr1o

you will know it is working when you restart you server and there are no engrams listed from any map or from Tek selection.. they will now all auto unlock as your player levels up.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys and Girls. 

Maybe someone can Help me. 

I got my own Server on Nitrado since 3 Month, and now i'm about to boost it. 

But unfortunately that does not work as I would like. At least not completely.
Some engrams are automatically unlocked. Some are not.

So here are my game.ini so maybe someone can look at it and tell me whats wrong. 

Game (5).ini

• 5 months later...

Sorry to bring this post back from the dead but it appears something is either linking to it or it is showing high in the search results somewhere.

If you use  bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams=true it will cause any items you have not specified in OverrideEngramEntries or OverrideNamedEngramEntries to not ever show up on the server including in drops (except consumables for some reason).  Here is the link to how these commands work https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#Engram_Entries

Also another solution I think works pretty well is just editing the unlock levels of items so you can have tek unlock at a specified level. I have already compiled these in a list in the past https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/9x4zc0/automatic_engram_unlocks/  or just go directly to my pastebin of it https://pastebin.com/qdB9vJKv

On 8/15/2018 at 1:34 AM, Comet said:

What most videos and message boards do not include is once you have all the code imputed you also need to have bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams=true along with bautounlockengrams=true

so remember after you spend an hour or 2 copy pasting code just to find out you think it isnt working here is the fix.. 

bautounlockengrams=true

bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams=true 

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName=”EngramEntry_Campfire_C”,LevelToAutoUnlock=2)

example in link

http://prntscr.com/kilr1o

you will know it is working when you restart you server and there are no engrams listed from any map or from Tek selection.. they will now all auto unlock as your player levels up.

On 8/16/2018 at 3:43 AM, Comet said:

if you dont have bautounlockengrams=true as well as setting bOnlyAllowSpecificEngrams=true the will not unlock automatically.. This is the only way to let Engrams auto unlock without Tek unlocking at level 1

Hey mate did exactly what you said to do above. How it was showed in the picture and it did not work for me. It still unlocked all Tek gear at level one. despite me having the exact same code you mention above

• 3 months later...

This worked for me.

Remember to check your Game.ini for stuff that should not be there like i did with the following

[StructuresPlus]
AdditionalSupportDistanceInFoundations=100

[DinoTracker]
DisableWildTracking=True
DisableWildFindButton=True
DisableTribememberTracking=False
DisableDeathTracking=True
DisableAllyTracking=True
DisableWildCoordinates=True

All that belongs in the Gameusersettings.ini

I wrote the following in the game.ini (complete game.ini)

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=2.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[2]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[3]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[4]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[5]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[6]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[8]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[9]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]=1.5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]=1.5
bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBoots_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShirt_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGloves_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHelmet_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPants_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRifle_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGrenade_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TurretTek_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShieldArmor_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSword_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRexSaddle_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMosaSaddle_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekMegalodonSaddle_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTapejaraSaddle_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShield_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTransmitter_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGenerator_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTeleporter_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrough_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCloningChamber_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLight_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFloor_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWindow_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithWindow",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrapdoor_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gategrame_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekDoor_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallwithdoor_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeiling_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRailing_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFencefoundation_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRoof_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Left_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSlopedWall_Right_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekStairs_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLadder_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRamp_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPillar_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekUnderwaterBase_BottomEntry_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCatwalk_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gate_Large_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tek_Gategrame_Large_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,LevelToAutoUnlock=105,RemoveEngramPreReq=True)

Hope it helps.

• 5 months later...

I dont mean to bring this post back from the dead but ive tried all these options and none of them work for me. The only success ive had has been with the onlyallowspecifiedengrams=true method but then it doesnt allow any supply drops. Ive copy and pasted the full code for all the engrams ect and it doesnt auto unlock anything. I would really appreciate any help. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, Comet said:

if you dont have bautounlockengrams=true as well as setting bOnlyAllowSpecificEngrams=true the will not unlock automatically.. This is the only way to let Engrams auto unlock without Tek unlocking at level 1

Just want to add here since I'm seeing a lot of new server admins running into this, but this comment is completely wrong. bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams has absolutely nothing to do with this, and most servers do NOT want it set to true.

By default, Ark allows all engrams to be unlocked and found in drops, and you can use OverrideEngramEntries or OverrideNamedEngramEntries to turn off specific items if you like. This is often referred to as "blacklisting" engrams. By setting bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams to true, you reverse this logic, also known as "whitelisting" engrams. All engrams are blocked and you use the two mentioned Override configs to turn specific engrams back on.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived