Repurposing legacy servers

Beams20

So over the last few months I have asked wild card when they will next repurpose the servers, With zero response back.

So I decided to monitor the Ps4 pvp legacy servers for the last month to see how many are dead / very low populated servers.

There is 521 pvp ps4 legacy servers:

281 Have 0 people in them

294 Have 1 to 9 people

14 Have 10 plus.

These numbers are the average for weekend an peak time play.

At none peak time the average is

521 pvp ps4 legacy servers:

397 Have 0 people in them

119 Have 1 to 9 people

5 Have 10 plus.

I think wildcard can clearly see these server need to be repurposed and stop wasting money on them.

I was wondering what others though are on this issue?

Ottogrunf the numbers are 100% true, An you can't argue against them as wildcards would 100% confirm them.

I've gone though an counted them everyday for 1 month, just cause your servers in the 10 plus which is a very small % of the 521 doesnt mean the figures are wrong.

Deningwei I totally agree that they didn't repurpose enough last time an that why I keep asking when these dead servers well be reused to help ease the pressure an lag on the newer ones.

28 minutes ago, Beams20 said:

Ottogrunf the numbers are 100% true, An you can't argue against them as wildcards would 100% confirm them.

I've gone though an counted them everyday for 1 month, just cause your servers in the 10 plus which is a very small % of the 521 doesnt mean the figures are wrong.

Deningwei I totally agree that they didn't repurpose enough last time an that why I keep asking when these dead servers well be reused to help ease the pressure an lag on the newer ones.

Why do you want them to go from 521 ps4 pvp legacy servers down to 14 ? 

Because we all know that is what will happen.

4 hours ago, Beams20 said:

When did you count them?  Peak times will be different for different servers, because time zones exist.

PS: How come all of your averages are whole numbers?

I don't know why i am on a legacy server.... apparently you can dupe, and apparently you can dupe on official.  The hell is the point anymore?  WC doesn't care.  They won't fix it.  Cheaters will reign supreme and this amazing game will die.  It really is an amazing game which is why I'm sad, and frankly PISSED they aren't working to fix it or telling their community anything.

Wake up WC.... this game is basically Rome before it fell.

8 hours ago, Fistfeet said:

When did you count them?  Peak times will be different for different servers, because time zones exist.

PS: How come all of your averages are whole numbers?

MY numbers are all whole numbers as I rounded them up to the nearest number.

I looked it up at 8.30pm UK an 8.30pm est USA as that is prime time in must regions on the servers.

Obviously there gonna be some room for change with the diffrence zone a little bit but not by a lot.

I well say to anyone arguing against go an monitor them yourself for a month like I did an you will see the numbers are pretty accurate.

At least 75% of legacy server should be repurpose to help with lag an strain on the new servers as they are not being used.

Thanks for reply though appreciate everyones opinion even if you think I'm wrong, That' why I made the thread to see what the community thought are on the subject. 

17 hours ago, Beams20 said:

you do get it that there is the difference when you are talking about pvp and pve servers? and as well there is the difference in platforms steam or ps4. pvp people play on legacy, pve people maintain stuff on legacy.

also, if wildcard removes legacy servers, they will not add new servers to the new official cluster, you do know that, right?

2 hours ago, OttoGrunf said:

you do get it that there is the difference when you are talking about pvp and pve servers? and as well there is the difference in platforms steam or ps4. pvp people play on legacy, pve people maintain stuff on legacy.

also, if wildcard removes legacy servers, they will not add new servers to the new official cluster, you do know that, right?

I clearly stat pvp ps4 servers , So you should be able to till I know there a diffrence in pve and pvp an platforms played on.

An actual wildcard stated many times When they shut down the legacy servers they will repurpose them to new ones.

So please read the thread proper an do abit of research before trying to make out that they wunt do something or try an make other look like they don't know what there talking about.

Saeora I 100% agree with you, They could repurpose 70% of legacy as they are always low population an keep 30% as they have a few on regular.

58 minutes ago, Beams20 said:

I clearly stat pvp ps4 servers , So you should be able to till I know there a diffrence in pve and pvp an platforms played on.

An actual wildcard stated many times When they shut down the legacy servers they will repurpose them to new ones.

So please read the thread proper an do abit of research before trying to make out that they wunt do something or try an make other look like they don't know what there talking about.

Saeora I 100% agree with you, They could repurpose 70% of legacy as they are always low population an keep 30% as they have a few on regular.

they stated a lot of things lot of times but still they lied about most of it :) also they returned less than 1/3 of servers they removed from legacy in first round

17 hours ago, OttoGrunf said:

they stated a lot of things lot of times but still they lied about most of it :) also they returned less than 1/3 of servers they removed from legacy in first round

I agree with you on that 100%, They hardly ever stay true to there word.

That's why I made a post about it, As they should of repurpose more of the other servers by now if they was sticking to what they said an monitoring the situation of legacy servers.

Let hope they are this post or my many twitter post an at least repurpose 50% of legacy servers, I know they probably wunt but can only keep asking till they reply.

Archived