Returning player Aberration

DoughBoy93

Hi all I'm a returning player been away from the game about 5 months I decided to give it another go and brought the season pass. Need some tips as I don't know much about the map.

I have some questions I will list them down below 

1. What is the status of transferring on this map? i.e dinos/gear/ kibble cp ext

2. I've not noticed any beaver dams what's the best way to gather cp snails? 

3. I Don't think it rains on this map is the only way to have plant x to build close to water and build pipes to them?

Looking for as much advice as possible so far I'm enjoying the map :)

12 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

2. I've not noticed any beaver dams what's the best way to gather cp snails? 

The old way: tame a Karkinos and farm wild Karkinos/Achatinas/Arthros for chitin and tame Doedic for stone.

Or tame a frog and hunt glowbugs.

14 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

3. I Don't think it rains on this map is the only way to have plant x to build close to water and build pipes to them?

You want to build near water anyway because it is a hot map and water drain is significant.

40 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

1. What is the status of transferring on this map? i.e dinos/gear/ kibble cp ext

Transfers are limited as they did when SE was released.

Thanks guys for the info guess everyone is on a even playing field then I'm sure wildcard will change it in the future.

Kibble is not possible then on most of the dinos i take it not seen a dilo I'll have to find a list with what dinos are on this map only.

Need to get me one of them cool looking drakes.

If anyone has got any more tips or advice feel free to let me know :)

11 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Thanks guys for the info guess everyone is on a even playing field then I'm sure wildcard will change it in the future.

Kibble is not possible then on most of the dinos i take it not seen a dilo I'll have to find a list with what dinos are on this map only.

Need to get me one of them cool looking drakes.

If anyone has got any more tips or advice feel free to let me know :)

always handy to tame yourself a bulbdog asap,will alert you of enemy players and max level tames, also provide you with light to keep the pesky nameless away, have fun on your journey :)

Archived