Reaper Queens Can Torp You Off of Rock Drakes

Doth

1 hour ago, gerrynaples said:

He can't pick up you from Drake, i tried too..but worked too fine with Megalo ;)

Reaper queens can pull you off any tame. Dismounting and then mounting while fighting causes it. Same with crabs, they will only pull you off tame if at some point it targets you while your off the tame. 

My tribemate got torp'd off his reaper from a queen yesterday for the first time and we've killed hundreds of them. Might be a new mechanic or we just got lucky.

3 hours ago, Rhinenorr said:

Reaper queens can pull you off any tame. Dismounting and then mounting while fighting causes it. Same with crabs, they will only pull you off tame if at some point it targets you while your off the tame. 

My tribemate got torp'd off his reaper from a queen yesterday for the first time and we've killed hundreds of them. Might be a new mechanic or we just got lucky.

It might be because it was lucky enough to hit you with one of its spikes it shoots

Are you certain you didnt get purlovia'd? Bc they are in the area pretty much everywhere reapers are. I have killed hundreds of these at this point, including on and off mounts to prompt pregos(3 times last night..... unfortunate drake through the floor events.... dont ask it still burns). I have never taken torpor on the drake. You can as a passenger. I suspect either exceptionally rare game glitch, or an un noticed purlovia(was it the yellow stun or full blown sleepies)

13 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

Are you certain you didnt get purlovia'd? Bc they are in the area pretty much everywhere reapers are. I have killed hundreds of these at this point, including on and off mounts to prompt pregos(3 times last night..... unfortunate drake through the floor events.... dont ask it still burns). I have never taken torpor on the drake. You can as a passenger. I suspect either exceptionally rare game glitch, or an un noticed purlovia(was it the yellow stun or full blown sleepies)

It definitely wasn't a purlovia. I'm really good at avoiding them and your screen is yellow when they knock you off anyway. I'm 100% sure the queen got me with the torpor darts it shoots. It's hit me before but never enough to knock me out so I never worried. It must of hit me with more than one because it was only a level 55. 

Archived