Is a melee character useful

Humunculus

I was starting to think about playing on primitive servers as all players seem to enjoy the more rustic feel no machine guns or tek magic also there seems tobe more combat options not just sword or pike so is a melee character actually good in either primitive or vanilla as it always seems no matter your melee youll always be out matched in strength by wild carnovores.

25 minutes ago, Humunculus said:

See i thought itd be cool on primitive ragnarok rockacarrot is easy to get so easy equus tame so what ive done in past high speed character but in prim battle axe 155 then 300% like 450 dam itd be good, but what im wonderin is could i take on a lone carno or allo?

You definitely can, even with 100% melee once you get primitive flak armor.

4 minutes ago, Humunculus said:

I pretty much wanna be a dragon slayer haha highmelee health shouldbe fun, just need to avoid torpor

Armor now protects from torpor.

I generally go for a mega hp build, 660 hp, 130 stam 300 weight 40 fortitude (for torpor).

You could cut down the hp, get it to like 300 and then pump the rest into melee which should get you 280% melee or so.

Ride a turtle into battle with 9 more of you and you might actually win vs a dragon

Archived