dragon060901

2 hours ago, dragon060901 said:

I'm new here and i just have a few questions. They say mods are coming out but when i dont have any other information and i would really like to know, if anyone does have information please let me know.

What platform are you talking about? If PC, mods are already available. If console, what announcement did you find that stated mods are coming to console?

2 hours ago, Sphere said:

Welcome to Wildcard Studios. B|

You don't even know what the OP is referring to. 

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, dragon060901 said:

I'm new here and i just have a few questions. They say mods are coming out but when i dont have any other information and i would really like to know, if anyone does have information please let me know.

What you've heard is either incorrect or you've misunderstood.

Mods are not coming out for PS4, neither are they coming out for Xbox. The Sponsored Mods Program (you can view from the menu at the top of the page) shows you certain mods that are being sponsored with the possibility of eventually being integrated into the base game, and therefore either be an Official Mod, or just part of the core game. This is what is coming to console as with PC too.

S+ is the latest Mod that has been confirmed to be coming to the base game, this includes PC, PS4 and Xbox. It has not yet been integrated into the base game for ANY platform, and there has not yet been a date for release.

Technically, console has had other Mods already come to them, such as, The Center, Ragnarok and Primitive Plus. This is what it is meant by Mods coming to console. It won't be anything like Mods on Steam.

Archived