Species Z Plants

Olivar

Question:

When planting Species Z plants in the crop plots around your base, aren't they supposed to keep nameless away?
We have a bunch of plants scattered around the base, coating our base pretty much in their glowing particles, but still if we dear venture outside without glowpet, they spawn like crazy.
Not that we can't handle them, but since last patch I noticed they actually spawn.

This wasn't the case before, as we could run around freely next to the base with these plants.

4 hours ago, Royalstar said:

I’m pretty sure you have to be standing right near the plants to keep the nameless away (i.e you have to have the charge light buff showing in the bottom right corner).

4 hours ago, Olivar said:

Well they spawn within their radius...

Yeah that's the same thing I noticed. Planted a few around my base but had nameless still spawning. They seem to only activate when you're near them. I hope this is an oversight, because otherwise they're not nearly as useful as a good shoulder pet while in your base. 

9 hours ago, Royalstar said:

I’m pretty sure you have to be standing right near the plants to keep the nameless away (i.e you have to have the charge light buff showing in the bottom right corner).

Pretty sure being "in their radius" qualifies as having the buff. And that's the thing that changed. Plants at Base stopped giving the charge buff

Archived