boss fights on ragnarok

evd1202

i am running a nitrado server for my friends and i and we are getting ready to start doing boss fights. it is my understanding that on ragnarok, we can only access the ragnarok arena and fight the manticore and dragon. so therefore if we want to do broodmother and the gorilla, we need to xfer to the island correct? obviously we cannot transfer element with us back to ragnarok which sucks but will the tek engrams we learn from those fights come back with us to rag? if so i don't mind doing the bosses on the island to learn the tek engrams and then just farming the ragnarok arena for element once we know everything. also, can i transfer artifacts to the island or do i need to get all the artifacts on the island?

You can transfer artifacts to different maps. You need to collect the thyla claws and stuff on the island, they are not transferable. 

You can't transfer the element but you could build a replicator from it on the island, and bring it over to your main map. 

Your char will not forget any engrams when you travel. So yes, you can learn them and go back.

Archived