Thoughts on the blinding fog

Boust

1 minute ago, MirageUK said:

Its so annoying.. and non existent on the Aberration map.  The fog itself wouldn't be too bad if it worked as fog and not also affect the water.  Fog.... under water?

You'd figure a foggy sky means less light is shinning down into the water, making it darker and less clear. If anything, being able to see clearly even during the night shouldn't be a thing either. That's the only logical explanation I can come up with for foggy water lol. Ark logic.. eh. 

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, anubis3691 said:

Meh it's annoying af for sure.. but at the same time I appreciate it. Can't be perfect weather all the time. The rain.. On the other hand.. needs to take a chill pill. You have like zero visibility on the island. Atleast on Xbox.

Rain disappeared on my unofficial server on Ragnarok. If you turned the sound down, you’d be none the wiser.

Rain disappeared on my unofficial server on Ragnarok. If you turned the sound down, you’d be none the wiser.
Yea I noticed the same thing on official Ragnarok, as you say, if it wasn't for the noise I wouldn't have even known it was raining. I guess I should have originally clarified, it's on the island, that the rain is overwhelming on lol.

Archived