Dragon Boss

Ambrosio

Therizinos

Rexes are a bad choice for the dragon, it burns away a set percentage of life, no matter the total HP pool and saddle. You need to be able to heal it back. If you got enough people, you could go in with rexes and enough heal pigs.

But you can just go in with Therizinos and cakes.

Also you can do the other bosses with Therys as well. For alpha broodmother they don't even need to be mutated. With a good saddle they are pretty much indestructible on the broodmother arena as long as they have cake.

The dragon is a lot easier in the Ragnarok arena, it takes about 4 times the damage as the one on island. You have to deal with the Manticor in addition, but it's still easier.

Either theris and yuty or deer with shotguns. Do not use rexes, it will not end well.

While riding deer, use the antlers to kill dimorphs. Run away from the dragon while shooting a pump action high tier shotty from atop your mount. Have a lot of veggie cakes. We had one of our team stand right under the dragon with his deer: it will distract it, and the boss will be unable to hit you with its hitbox. Fire at will, bring flak and avoid fireballs at all costs.

30 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Either theris and yuty or deer with shotguns. Do not use rexes, it will not end well.

While riding deer, use the antlers to kill dimorphs. Run away from the dragon while shooting a pump action high tier shotty from atop your mount. Have a lot of veggie cakes. We had one of our team stand right under the dragon with his deer: it will distract it, and the boss will be unable to hit you with its hitbox. Fire at will, bring flak and avoid fireballs at all costs.

People been whopping this boss rfight with Rexes forever. Super simple.

3 minutes ago, Dexami said:

Ty

Mind you, this requires 20/20 mutations in health and melee damage.
Pure bred monsters.
Otherwise you will not reach the required numbers.

Our "monsters" get born with roughly 14-16k health and 300% melee damage.
So our leveling efforts are pretty simple.
Happy to show you some video's of our beasts in action against the dragon.

1 minute ago, Olivar said:

Mind you, this requires 20/20 mutations in health and melee damage.
Pure bred monsters.
Otherwise you will not reach the required numbers.

Our "monsters" get born with roughly 14-16k health and 300% melee damage.
So our leveling efforts are pretty simple.
Happy to show you some video's of our beasts in action against the dragon.

Thats very good hp, but shouldnt you be getting higher damage?

3 minutes ago, Olivar said:

probably, I haven't used the tickle chickens in a while so the numbers are what I roughly remember.
They're probably higher

Because normally for official 300% is medium-low tier melee for a tamed theri.

That hp is godly though, just wondering if your multipliers might be a bit off xD (for melee)

Just now, Wazzamaniac said:

Because normally for official 300% is medium-low tier melee for a tamed theri.

That hp is godly though, just wondering if your multipliers might be a bit off xD (for melee)

They used to be, but as we were discussing in the Reaper King topic, I removed them from our configurations.
So I'm running default settings for the multipliers, and after some testing they're actually retro-active cause I saw all attributes on the tickle chickens recalculated.

((they used to have over 1200% melee damage and with 21k health))

Archived