How to remove leeches?

Gogohorse

Just now, DarthaNyan said:

1. Another person can remove it manually - an option to do so will appear on their radial menu if they interact with you.

2. Leeched person has to step on lit campfire and take damage to burn it off.

We tried both of those things, my brother could only open my gamer card and I almost died on a campfire.

• 3 months later...

Hate to necro a thread, but google brought me here, and no one presented a clear solution.   What is happening here, is that the leech is on the player's screen, but is not actually on their body.   It is on the dinosaur they were riding.   So, if you campfire yourself and can't get rid of the leech, you have to go back to your dinosaur and press 'e' to remove the leech that's on the dinosaur. 

Once done, the leech will be gone from your screen.   

Counter intuitive, I know.

6 minutes ago, BeachBob2099 said:

Hate to necro a thread, but google brought me here, and no one presented a clear solution.   What is happening here, is that the leech is on the player's screen, but is not actually on their body.   It is on the dinosaur they were riding.   So, if you campfire yourself and can't get rid of the leech, you have to go back to your dinosaur and press 'e' to remove the leech that's on the dinosaur. 

I love how the leech stays attached to your face if your dino has one. It lessens the chance of losing a dino to a leech you didn't realize was there! (I don't know if that was a thing when this thread was made though)

5 hours ago, BeachBob2099 said:

Yes! This made me so mad for about an hour until I realized it was actually on my tickle chicken and not me. 

Archived