pve Looking to start a server for the first time for newer players

iamFallout

Hi, I am new to the Ark forums and am looking for a group of people to complete all of the Island together with. I will put the server up once I find a couple of people to start with. From there we will discuss rates and rules of the server. If you would like to join just reply with your age and how many hours you have on Ark. Thanks! (NA ONLY)

9 hours ago, iamFallout said:

Hi, I am new to the Ark forums and am looking for a group of people to complete all of the Island together with. I will put the server up once I find a couple of people to start with. From there we will discuss rates and rules of the server. If you would like to join just reply with your age and how many hours you have on Ark. Thanks! (NA ONLY)

Hello i am 41yrs old and have 752 hrs on pc and roughly 400 hrs on xbox. Would love a chance to play on your island server when it is up. I am a very helpful player and love to tame. I am not a pvp player at all...strictly pve.

I’ve had ARK since it was first released and have been playing single player almost The Whole time, I would love to play with a few other people. I am 14 almost 15 and have 1127 hours on ARK!! I have a lot of experience and can be very useful.

Edit: 1127 is a lot of hours, I will admit that I leave it on overnight sometimes.

On 1/15/2018 at 4:39 AM, Terrahora said:

hi I´d be interested! I am 27 and have.. 876 hours on ark! I have my own Ragnarok server but have been playing mainly alone which i´d like to change! I´ve never completed any Isalnd .. which too I want to change at some point but I never found a tribe! 

can you add me on steam so we can talk? 

On 1/16/2018 at 5:19 AM, Snappychaff290 said:

I’ve had ARK since it was first released and have been playing single player almost The Whole time, I would love to play with a few other people. I am 14 almost 15 and have 1127 hours on ARK!! I have a lot of experience and can be very useful.

Edit: 1127 is a lot of hours, I will admit that I leave it on overnight sometimes.

can you add me on steam so we can talk?

Archived