Anyone interested in joining a Creative custom/Pvp server for Xbox

If your like me and my small tribe, we seem to never to be able to successfully find a server to call home for longer than 1 week max. We have decided we should make our own server which would be a relatively friendly creative server with the odd war or raid every once and a while. Thought it would be cool to make prison and pits for our dinos and our own people to fight in. we dont really need people to join but we wanted to see if anyone elses tribe would kinda be into this sort of idea. the server is not yet created but if you like the idea of tribes dinos fighting in a big gladiator like arena like pokemon haha then consider joining when its made . Rememeber were on Xbox one (gt; xPianoPandax) and no dont worry, we wont kick abuse or over rule the server and when you join everyone has like three weeks care free as no one is allowed to raid you unless you mess up xD. Offical PvP ark servers were way to time consuming for me as of school, homework and sleep. So heres the closest we can get to Pvp ark fun but you get to keep your social life and job!!

Archived