Aberration Drops SUCK!

Crows

On 2018. 02. 17. at 4:24 PM, TR-8R said:

Surface drop is meh most of the time , too many chitin set piece or smithy-related stuffs .

Just farm it and you will be lucky. At the xmas event it was insane. But i got an asc spino saddle bp with 109 armor after the event too. And you will get many hazard bp in there, just try to pick up every one, so red drops will spawn with the good loot

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, AngrySaltire said:

Love dying them white and chucking them at tribe mates or around the base on mass...... its like looking into the sun. Not even turning the gamma down can help lol

true I turned my tribemate into a mini sun when he got back he turned me into a neutron star I could barely see with 40 brightness on my TV it was absurd he regretted it though because I could be seen from out of render distance I was so bright

22 hours ago, devid20 said:

Just farm it and you will be lucky. At the xmas event it was insane. But i got an asc spino saddle bp with 109 armor after the event too. And you will get many hazard bp in there, just try to pick up every one, so red drops will spawn with the good loot

but what if you play on a sever with modified drops where it wouldn't be possible to get ascendant hazmat

After opening 100+ drops around Aberration, I've come to the conclusion that they are extremely underwhelming to the point where you don't even feel like opening them at times. Every single cave-styled drop around Aberration sucks. 
I know, the surface is where all the loot's at, which isn't so easy to get on official (especially pvp) servers without a rock drake. At least on other maps the drops weren't THIS BAD. Look at the Island, you have normal beacon drops which can drop decent items/BPs, then obviously greater loot drops from caves and underwater, etc. Look at the Center, then look at Rag, the Scorched Earth, they all have decent-ish and great drop loot, but on Aberration that's not the case.
It's like the normal drops on Aberration have the other map's OLD loot tables which got buffed because of how underwhelming they were. FYI I'm not asking for normal drops to consistently give Purple/MC/Ascendant Items/BPs, don't get me wrong - I'm just saying, after the... 30th+ Fish Basket BP, Crop Plot BP, GLOWSTICKS, a few Gems, Cable BPs, Pipe BPs, Wooden Dino Gate BPs, pieces of Ghillie, you start to see the difference. 
Yeah at times I've gotten some decent items from drops, like MC climbing Picks (premade) and Journeyman saddle BPs or a Pike, and Apprentice Flak, but the chances are so tiny that they're not enough. [emoji185]
Just sayin.
The caves to get the artifacts in aberration have all the good loot surface is trash

19 hours ago, BoneDead01 said:

The caves to get the artifacts in aberration have all the good loot surface is trash

the surface can be extremely trash when it comes to drops not to mention it is super difficult to reach your destination because of the irregular orbit of the ark causing the surface to burn during the day which creates a major pain not to mention the reapers bothering you at every turn of the way along with the glitched gap which opens up into a hole that nothing can climb out of but that everything can fall into I lost a 228 rock drake and some really good gear to that on a unofficial PC server so that's something they should fix its outside one of the surface entrances

also the caves are farmable when you have good gear and lots of ammunition and those drops aren't usually configured to the custom loot settings

Archived