kill bosses as a 2 man tribe on an official Aberration Pvp server

Bullz

Hi, play on Aberration and made our first ElementX. Unfortunately, we can't build anything with it.

In videos I always see hordes of Rexes on unofficial PVE servers that attacked the boss. Well... we don't. ) Rockwell should be much more difficult than Broodmother Lysrix. 

I imagine it like this. We went to theisland with a few mats. Tame a couple of dinosaurs there in DoubleWeekend, build a base. Then we kill Lysrix. Leave the items behind for future boss fights and trance naked without dinosaurs (doesn't go back to our main server if you use aberration).

This is my plan so far: X... does that work and what would be the minimum requirement for a successful fight?

I have now read two different statements so far...

when I enter the Lysrix? locally, she always spawns as level 1 

but on the internet it says she always spawns as 124 or 125.

there are light-years in between (even if the hps should be the same)? it would be really nice if someone could confirm that she always spawns with this level or in a certain area. I can't even test how many dinosaurs I need against them

13 hours ago, Rhinenorr said:

Idk of any aberration boss called lysrix, wot you talkin bout? I thought it was just Rockwell.

I imagine it like this. We went to theisland with a few mats. Tame a couple of dinosaurs there in DoubleWeekend, build a base. Then we kill Lysrix. Leave the items behind for future boss fights and trance naked without dinosaurs (doesn't go back to our main server if you use aberration).

-------

@Bullz From what I have heard you would need to breed some decent ones and have a decent armoured saddle. DEFINITELY a required for alpha, gamma you might get away with some high lvl wilds but would still need good saddles. Also keep in mind you need 19-20 rexes (high level) might be a little too hard of a task to accomplish in one weekend :(

Could try breeding a squad of Spinos and megas on Arberation then you can transfer them to the island and back once the bosses are done. 20 bred spinos with good saddles should do the job maybe put the players mounted on megas for more damage. 

You will easy do all the medium fights then see if you think its putting out enough damage for hard. 

If just looking to do easy brood to unlock replicator, you can do it with two mate boosted honey tamed megatheriums with prim saddles. But the time it takes to find two high level anteaters on the island it would probably be quicker to breed 20 rexs. Might want to Tame them on ragnarok and then transfer them to the island. 

On 17.1.2018 at 9:52 AM, Bullz said:

I have now read two different statements so far...

when I enter the Lysrix? locally, she always spawns as level 1 

but on the internet it says she always spawns as 124 or 125.

there are light-years in between (even if the hps should be the same)? it would be really nice if someone could confirm that she always spawns with this level or in a certain area. I can't even test how many dinosaurs I need against them

Bosses are allways level 1.

The confusion comes from the fact that the bosses had a lot of changes. Originaly they would have levels and a random level distribution, so could vary a lot in HP and damage. At one point they changed the bosses to be allways level 1 but HP and damage scales with server difficulty and boss difficulty.

Also you can't test the bosses in singleplayer, because they are a lot weaker. Test them on a dedicated server.

On 1/21/2018 at 3:25 AM, SmokeyB said:

Could try breeding a squad of Spinos and megas on Arberation then you can transfer them to the island and back once the bosses are done. 20 bred spinos with good saddles should do the job maybe put the players mounted on megas for more damage. 

You will easy do all the medium fights then see if you think its putting out enough damage for hard. 

If just looking to do easy brood to unlock replicator, you can do it with two mate boosted honey tamed megatheriums with prim saddles. But the time it takes to find two high level anteaters on the island it would probably be quicker to breed 20 rexs. Might want to Tame them on ragnarok and then transfer them to the island. 

Or one imprinted mega and a yuty easy 100% on a megatherium

Just now, Saupe said:

Single player requires you to go to the special boss portal, otherwise you can use drops and obelisks etc unless its disabled on your server.

What we are talking about is the map specific bosses. You can't summon the Island bosses on Aberration without mods (or by using commands). I don't know if it's different in single player, but i doubt it, as you ascent to Aberration in single player.

4 minutes ago, Thorium said:

What we are talking about is the map specific bosses. You can't summon the Island bosses on Aberration without mods (or by using commands). I don't know if it's different in single player, but i doubt it, as you ascent to Aberration in single player.

Yes the original poster made it quite clear that he is talking about shifting over to the island to take on the bosses there for the tekgrams.

I however am talking about this post

On 22/01/2018 at 11:40 PM, Thorium said:

Do you play on a modded server? Because you can't on vanilla.

which is a reply to this one

On 22/01/2018 at 6:45 PM, Flaming104 said:

incorrect you can summon the bosses up on the surface at the obelisks on aberration it is just very difficult to reach and survive after fight due to daylight so you have to finish them off fast

with this

6 minutes ago, Saupe said:

Single player requires you to go to the special boss portal, otherwise you can use drops and obelisks etc unless its disabled on your server.

25 minutes ago, Saupe said:

Yes the original poster made it quite clear that he is talking about shifting over to the island to take on the bosses there for the tekgrams.

I however am talking about this post

which is a reply to this one

with this

Yes, i don't see the problem. All answers are consistent to each other. I was also talking about the posts you quoted. ^^

Archived