(Xbox) Survivor Profile.

Poojes

I've been trying to find the answer to this all day but I can't let me ask you.

I played on a public server and tamed a few Dinos, they got recorded onto my Survivor Profile. Today I started a single player works and I still have those Dinos in the Survivor Profile. I tamed a few new Dinos in the Single player world and they got recorded onto it. So now I have a few Dinos from the public server and a few from the Single player. Here's my question: does the survivor profile save between Single player mode and Puplic servers? Do I get the rewards on both servers if I find some Dinos on one and some on the other?

49 minutes ago, Grayden178 said:

I doubt you'd get to keep the dossier from single player to public. I only say that because you can easier jack up the harvest rate/tame rate/etc in single player. Making the dossier easier to obtain. But I don't know.

You can.

I played on public for a while and when I went to single I snagged a couple more dino's. When I went back to the public servers guess what was in my dossier? That's right, the single player snagged dino's *cue celebration music*

Anyway, it totally works. That's on xbox, not sure if it's the same on PC.

8 minutes ago, Redmont said:

You can.

I played on public for a while and when I went to single I snagged a couple more dino's. When I went back to the public servers guess what was in my dossier? That's right, the single player snagged dino's *cue celebration music*

Thank you so much! I've been taming Dinos for hours and I didn't know if I would be wasting my time :). Can you tell me one more thing? You know how you get the trophy for completing it? How does it work? Do you just get it on all your characters like the survivors hat skin? Or do you get it once and when you die you lose it?

Just now, Poojes said:

Thank you so much! I've been taming Dinos for hours and I didn't know if I would be wasting my time :). Can you tell me one more thing? You know how you get the trophy for completing it? How does it work? Do you just get it on all your characters like the survivors hat skin? Or do you get it once and when you die you lose it?

You're asking the wrong guy. I'm nowhere near completing the dossier, flip a coin to determine my answer.

If it's right the gods have willed it so, if it's wrong the gods work in mysterious ways.

19 hours ago, Redmont said:

You can.

Oh cool. I just didn't expect it.

Archived