• Announcements

• Jatheish

ARK Sales!   12/20/17

For those who've yet to experience the joys of ARK, nows your chance to get in as we have a huge host of discounts across various platforms and regions! The discounts and sale length may vary so please continue reading for further sales information! PlayStation 4 (EU) Winter Sale! ARK will be participating in this year's PlayStation 4 Winter Sale! Discounts may vary based on region, so please double check to ensure you can get it in time! ARK: Survival Evolved ARK: Explorer’s Edition ARK: Season pass ARK: Scorched Earth Humble Bundle Sale! ARK: Survival Evolved ARK: Scorched Earth ARK: Season Pass
Sign in to follow this  
cmyers1

Need two tribes gone

Ragnarok server 212. Allegiance and doxa tribes. They have the oblesiks blocked with turrets so you cant leave. Destroyed my whole tribe and our raft over an egg. Which i wouldve happily gave them. Killed another tribe in the swamp hunting leeches. They constantly troll people. I understand pvp but it comes to a point where you just cant have fun wihout looking over your shoulder waiting for them to fly in on their stupid dragons. Everything you work so hard for is wiped in a sec. Which they make a point of threatening on chat to everyone. They are a multiple server tribe so they arent attacking for supplies they just destroy.