pvp Help with tribe killing server

GrandDuke

Hey all server 300 Abberation has a tribe that needs to go called Darkness rising I wont say my tribe name for the sake of them killing us but we have watched them backstab muliple alliance members because they get scared of losing their hold on server which is already weak and strained I'm afraid we might be next 3ven though we keep suppling them with raid items and tames they can't be trusted we need help from alpha or mega please they have a base in middle of river and on cliff in blue near the lake.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s funny how a newly created accounts are the posts on this forum thread. I’m with Darkness Rising. All of the above is completely incorrect. I’m also aware DR were ally raided by a tribe called Roamers right around the same time as this first post. Sadly even with an alliance (blue raid) roamers failed. Nice to see those same players also run to the forum when they fail. As for the second post. The English is rather poor, difficult to read and another new account. If you had dealt with us what server#? The list is extremely short so I’m sure you’d recall.  Good luck to everyone. Ark is a lot of fun but when I read stuff like this I wonder why new accounts can even start new threads. SMH ?‍♂️ 

Archived