Sign in to follow this  
LelouchKitty

Items Transfer Disappeared?

Okay, this is my first time posting any form of issue or actually posting here in general. However, I have run into something that has quite literally destroyed progress within the game. My friends and I have recently moved over from Scorched Earth to The Island. Slowly we are moving stuff from Scorched Earth to the new map, however upon transferring items including fertile eggs, 800+ pearls, a forge/ grinder/ smithy/ alchemy table/ grill, generator, air conditioners, ascendant blueprints and multiple other items they have all just up and vanished. We haven't had the same issue with dinos and we're glad we haven't lost any of those in transfer. But we lost to many items that could help us out and now we have to go from scratch. This wasn't an issue before the update we had, but now suddenly we can't transfer any items. Is this an issue currently for anyone else as well?

Edited by LelouchKitty

This has been happening for as long as I can remember, I don't think it's going to get fixed anytime soon.  If you had a rollback soon after you took them from ark data then they probably will disappear, also there is a time limit (im sure you knew that already) and I would advise not transferring anything off or to Ragnarok servers until they are fixed.

I've got the same problem, it's weird for me and my brother because were trying to move wyvern eggs rock golems and mantis's through from ragnarok to the island, and it works sometimes, but not others. So far weve had it work maybe twice out of seven times? But the thing is is we can only move items, so we put the animals in cryopods and send them as animals, but it's only worked twice. Any attempt to move a live creature through immediately makes it disappear, lost about 8 wyverns that way. Anyway, we're super confused about the random times it works and doesnt work, and the fact that we cant move dinos normally. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys

This can happen on all server types I believe it has to do with how your character and inventory are treated separately when uploading or transferring servers. The most common way this seems to happen is if your game crashes after uploading your survivor. However I have had it happen just at random. Most commonly it happens with equipped armor.