Community Crunch 114: Dino TLC, Console Ragnarok, Sales, & NVIDIA Freestyle!

Jen

I hope this gets noticed and concidered by wild card

There are a few dinos in my mind that should have diffrent abilities...

spino- should be able to switch inbetween quaduped and biped, it most DEFINENTLY needs a buff... ESPECIALLY in HP... i think 700hp at lvl 1 is rediculous and should not fall back much further than a rex... it should also be able to be quicker in the water, maybe a damage buff in the water?.. the model looks great.. just needs a little bit of work.. the sail looks great tho..

megalodon- there should be atleast a variant of the megalodon that should be conciderd "the giga of the water" where it should be extreamly big, and extreamly powerful. Megalodons in general need a larger AoE and have a sent ability, but most definantly a varient that is what a megalodon should be... i didnt find the sence in changing its sientific name to "charcaradon megalodon" to "charcharadon ultramegalodon" when ya'll just made it smaller, and weaker xD

parasaur- should have an alarm ability

sarco- should have a larger AoE and death role,  and should have a more stealthy roll

carno- please... PLEASE PLEASE, bring back the old carno sound... i used to love carnos... but ever since that new sound unpdate... i just quited carnos... make the carnos intimidating again :( they should also have a torpor dealing attack and a charge that should bring up more speed overtime... but i beg.. bring the old carno sound back... or atleast make a sound that makes it intimidating again...

argent- should have somesort of a scavanger ability,... maybe as a better locator for your dead body? Sence low health creatures and dinos?

tape- DONT DO ANYTHING TO THE TAPE PLEASE THE TAPE IS PERFECT, THE SOUND IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE MODEL IS BEAUTIFUL

allo- bring back the origional allo roar :/

quetz- it looks good but make it stand straight up if it does not havd a platform saddle? Also a good hp buff as its a huge animal

giga- i have accepted that the giga is the monster of the game, but i thought ya'll should have made up ya'lls own big monster dino, and make the giga an alternative to the rex, but the giga is perfect... dont touch it, i like having something that i shouod fear in the game..

charcharadontosaurus?...- you have the 3 most powerfull therapods to ever exist, in the game.... add the missing 4th one? Please Dx

Baryonyx- it should be bigger... and concidered and alternative to the spino..

Mammoth- coupd take on a more "battle" roll..

plessy- the face man :I 

General... i think these larger therapods (rex, spino, giga, future charchardontosaurus ;D) should have a ramming attack, and a tail attack, and they should all be able to run and roar at the same time.. 

i find it dumb that a bronto gives only 50 meat and a heyenadon gives 60 :/ i dont play multiplayer anymore i only play sp with higher rates but i think the people in mp would like something done with meat yeilding for it makes filling troughs a nightmare..

wild dinos should have standards.. and actually run away when they see a huge dino commin their way.. instead of getting in the way... like the heyenodons do..

roars should have a use in ether scaring off wild dinos, or challanging wild dinos

I think that is all for now :) thank you

Edited by Phantom13th

I like this but I think, first, the giga should be shorter because you talk about how were those dinos in real life, and the giga isnt to big, it just was like 2 meters bigger than a rex, and now that I mencioned the rex, I think awsome the idea to give it more mobility and also change its roar (the first was good) and add the ability of scary other dinos with it, but it should be remodelate better than the images you put here, and also be bigger, come on, a rex looks like a little cat beside a giga, and add some more damage to its bite. Now the dunkleosteos.... please !!!! make it faster too more faster, I love this dino but is too slower and go to farm oil with it can take 60 min or more, and also needs more damage and health. I read something about add the ability to the Tylacoleo of dismount and catch riders, that sound awsome, please add it. Thanks for make ark better.

Everything looks wonderful (question, does the Gigantopithicus use its forearms when running? (that would be amazing! ) :3 

running-wolf.jpg
The Dire wolf looks beautiful but the blend between the fur and the model could improve a tad bit more? So the legs don't look absolutely naked and it doesn't look too fluffy but elongated fur in some areas and shorter fur in others like along the body instead of puffing out? Just a suggestion 

Edited by SherlockHunter

you can improve spino also to ,they are weeker that rex and its to shame becoze they also be one of most deadly predators in prehistory ,also you can think to put some few new dinos like see dinos and flaying dinos predators that they can atack from the sky not only argenta,put to velociraptors becoze thos in ark are ther cousins and also put some under ground dinos not only dead worms :) thanks for riding this and sorry for grama :)

On 1/13/2018 at 4:37 AM, KingOfBronzodia said:
  • How would a sarco hunt ? grab on its pray consume a lot of stamina and drown it ! i would also like to see a change on its movement and abilities, what i have in mind basically make it feel like its a cold blooded reptile witch means give it the need to stop and take a breath more frequently than other animals and then burst again with crazy power plus a "buff" i guess?! when it has full stamina the first hit it lands deals more damage than the others. Don't really know how to explain it better.
  • Spinosaurs, i am OK with just a new model and a better roar animation perhaps similar to the direbear, basically get up on it's back legs roar and then fall back down again and maybe the ability to sprint on deep water ?
  • And then the carno don't really know what u could do with it just change it's model and make it look more spiky with 3D osteoderms instead of just a texture, like the one in the juraassic world 2 trailler ?
  • Raptor ! Give it more feathers for ffs !!!
  • About plesiosaurus i always thought it's head looked weird !
  • Female megalosaurus maby give it the ability to kick you to death ?!
  • Argent is it possible to give it an air dive attack that stuns it's victim and deals dmg over time similar to thylacoleo. Basically give it an attack similar to a real life eagle hunting rabbits.

Perhaps the carno could peirce armor with secondary attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/1/2018 at 8:07 PM, XxLuiyi04xX said:

I like this but I think, first, the giga should be shorter because you talk about how were those dinos in real life, and the giga isnt to big, it just was like 2 meters bigger than a rex, and now that I mencioned the rex, I think awsome the idea to give it more mobility and also change its roar (the first was good) and add the ability of scary other dinos with it, but it should be remodelate better than the images you put here, and also be bigger, come on, a rex looks like a little cat beside a giga, and add some more damage to its bite. Now the dunkleosteos.... please !!!! make it faster too more faster, I love this dino but is too slower and go to farm oil with it can take 60 min or more, and also needs more damage and health. I read something about add the ability to the Tylacoleo of dismount and catch riders, that sound awsome, please add it. Thanks for make ark better.

the dinosaurs in the game are not FK accurate, because they are another species of that creature!!! they are not the same species we found here on our planet, for god sake, do your homework

• 2 years later...