• Announcements

• Jatheish

ARK Sales!   12/20/17

For those who've yet to experience the joys of ARK, nows your chance to get in as we have a huge host of discounts across various platforms and regions! The discounts and sale length may vary so please continue reading for further sales information! PlayStation 4 (EU) Winter Sale! ARK will be participating in this year's PlayStation 4 Winter Sale! Discounts may vary based on region, so please double check to ensure you can get it in time! ARK: Survival Evolved ARK: Explorer’s Edition ARK: Season pass ARK: Scorched Earth Humble Bundle Sale! ARK: Survival Evolved ARK: Scorched Earth ARK: Season Pass
EmoGunslinger

New update on XBOX won't work on Computer dedicated server

4 minutes ago, evd1202 said:

i cant download the update on windows 10... keeps telling me that i need to clear space. i have like 30gb free on my ssd... so that is a load of crap. i hatched 6 gigas and 10 rexes and they are all gonna die now because i cant get on the damn game... HOW are there still issues like this?!?!?!

it looks like it is a full update which was 80+gb

1 hour ago, Maveric1369 said:

This is rediculous. I worked 14 hours today. It’s now officially the weekend. I want to unwind by enjoying some Xbox time with a PvP server event I was hosting on my Windows 10 server. Now I can’t even access it. 

Win 10 version 768.1

WC releases Xbox v 768.5 no update to W10 version but they still talk to each other. Waiting for MS to certify 768.5 for Win 10

WC releases Xbox v 769.0 and MS hasn’t even certified 768.5 for W10 yet. W10 STILL in 768.1

oh, yeah, and the latest Xbox patch breaks the cross play option.

why do we pay for this crap?

it hasn't broken cross play at all, you need to update the Win 10 version which has been available for over 2 hours.

The 3gb update downloaded, disappeared and then kept prompting me to download it whenever I would try to launch ark on XBONEX. 

Hard Reset will get the nagging update to go away if you already downloaded it and it “disappears”.

now when I try to launch ark I get error codes and it tells me “Something Went Wrong”. I surely can’t be the only one dealing with this issue of getting the error code when I try to launch. 

Wildcard is a joke, you screwed up the update and now its forcing me to download THE ENTIRE GAME AGAIN? you know the world doesn't just have unlimited download limits, 90gb is a HUGE amount of data. Not only have you ruined the last 2 nights of this game, but another 90gb update for your latest screwup? this is unacceptable, get your act together.

1 hour ago, evd1202 said:

i cant download the update on windows 10... keeps telling me that i need to clear space. i have like 30gb free on my ssd... so that is a load of crap. i hatched 6 gigas and 10 rexes and they are all gonna die now because i cant get on the damn game... HOW are there still issues like this?!?!?!

The Windows 10 update is around 50gb

The 3gb update downloaded, disappeared and then kept prompting me to download it whenever I would try to launch ark on XBONEX. 
Hard Reset will get the nagging update to go away if you already downloaded it and it “disappears”.
now when I try to launch ark I get error codes and it tells me “Something Went Wrong”. I surely can’t be the only one dealing with this issue of getting the error code when I try to launch. 
I'm having the exact same problem... this is very disappointing.

38 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

not true, most posts are 2 hours old and I have been updating on Win 10 for 3.5 hours now.

Umm, no.  Or Jat probably  wouldn't have tweeted at 10:34 Eastern that they were still waiting for the MS store to get the update.  It didn't show up in the store until around 11pm.

23 minutes ago, FaithfulFall6 said:

Umm, no.  Or Jat probably  wouldn't have tweeted at 10:34 Eastern that they were still waiting for the MS store to get the update.  It didn't show up in the store until around 11pm.

I don't care, my Windows 10 version has been downloading now 4 1/2 hours now.

Edit: And not that I need to prove it, but my Event viewer says it started downloading 4.5 hours ago too.

Edited by CyberAngel67

5 hours ago, Fokai5621 said:

Same here. Gave up and tried again this morning. Now it freezes on the “joining session” screen.