Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmoGunslinger

New update on XBOX won't work on Computer dedicated server

2 minutes ago, DeathShadow said:

so i have restarted my computer and restarted the game for the last hour and i still see no servers

i do see that xbox one has a list of servers for my son's account

what is going on what do i need to do to fix this?

Which servers are you not seeing?  I'm seeing some that have updated, just not the server I'm on as it hasn't updated yet.

3 minutes ago, RamboE said:

Private dedicated or player dedicated is where you host a server on a second Xbox and play with people like normal instead of renting one

There is no way to upload or transfer character and engrams/dinos to other maps on player/private dedicated is there? This was the ONLY reason we rented servers to create a cluster for the maps.

I have about 10 people in a party who cant even get ark to open keeps crashing to home saying something about an error. Same issue with not being able to see unofficial pc sessions or any session really I keep getting prompted to do 3gig update which I have already done plus a 180 meg update but it keep disappearing the ish is super bugged 

10 minutes ago, LockeValken said:

There is no way to upload or transfer character and engrams/dinos to other maps on player/private dedicated is there? This was the ONLY reason we rented servers to create a cluster for the maps.

No you cannot transfer from a player dedicated to another player dedicated.

1 hour ago, StephETicklez said:

Is anyone else having the issues where after the update for each of the maps, you try to get in and you get nothing but a joining notification?  Like it's frozen. It won't let me in the game. I've also restarted the xbox multiple times. Still the same problem.

Currently battling this on Xbox one s

I keep getting prompted to install the 3 gb update even though its already installed. when i click on it  just dissapears from my update q as if it is done. i cannot even start the game i keep getting an error code from xbox that says its a system update issue.

2 minutes ago, REAPER said:

I keep getting prompted to install the 3 gb update even though its already installed. when i click on it  just dissapears from my update q as if it is done. i cannot even start the game i keep getting an error code from xbox that says its a system update issue.

Hard reset fixed this for me but now I get frozen load screens.